Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

still didnt warrant me calling him out his name or threatening him. 🤦🏿‍♀️ i just was irritated.

now hes not talking to me. he sent some long ass text saying he really liked me blah blah blah so if thats the case, come home!!!

tf

I’m not gonna lie to you.

he gone.

str8 up

few months ago chick hmu bout 10:30-11:00 to come thru

told her I gotta work at 8 the next morning but I'll come by when I'm off

she didn't respond

next day after work I txt her I'm off then she flipped out like Race did

callin me out my name, sayin I better keep it on me cuz she gonna have me set-up & sum mo shit

she tried to apologize the next day but I told her the damage was done, wish you the best & much success

Yeah... respect is important...

It's really difficult to deal with someone if you don't think they respect you. And I get it came out while you were drinking .... But it came out. It came from a place. And it would be impossible to convince me that you respect me once I've seen that place.

I know it's sad, but the best you can do is learn from it and move on.... I'm sure he knows you're sorry. But you gotta let homie make the decision if he wants to deal with you going forward

str8 up

few months ago chick hmu bout 10:30-11:00 to come thru

told her I gotta work at 8 the next morning but I'll come by when I'm off

she didn't respond

next day after work I txt her I'm off then she flipped out like Race did

callin me out my name, sayin I better keep it on me cuz she gonna have me set-up & sum mo shit

she tried to apologize the next day but I told her the damage was done, wish you the best & much success

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 keep it on me is hilarious

I’m not gonna lie to you.

he gone.
That.

Talking about his MOMMA?

OK, I'm not goin to antagonize you here....but you lucky he didn't put people on you. Seriously. Drunk or not.

I don't wish you any ill-will here, but maybe there's some inner work you need to do on yourself before you come back to ol' boy again. If you said this while intoxicated, there maybe some truth to the anger inside you that subconsciously you've buried, that seemingly gets unleashed when your inhibitions are down.

I only acted that way because i was drunk. i have been nothing but kind and nice to him. I just...I... idk i had a bad night. I wish he would just forgive me

It was built up annoyance from the weekend 😫😫 he had me come with him all the way to bmore to get his truck and drive his car and i had to pay for everything!!! food etc including put gas in his car!!!

so idk on sunday instead of talking to him i just went in after he left my house

tbh im disgusted with myself. i know how to express myself in healthy ways.

Wait... My nigga asked you to drive to bmore with him so y'all could pick up his truck and drive the other whip back and made you pay for the gas? At these prices?

Ahh... son blowing your back.

VWlN.gif

I only acted that way because i was drunk. i have been nothing but kind and nice to him. I just...I... idk i had a bad night. I wish he would just forgive me

It was built up annoyance from the weekend 😫😫 he had me come with him all the way to bmore to get his truck and drive his car and i had to pay for everything!!! food etc including put gas in his car!!!

so idk on sunday instead of talking to him i just went in after he left my house

tbh im disgusted with myself. i know how to express myself in healthy ways.
I didn't see this post, other than the mom stuff he deserved what you gave him, carry on

Back