Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

look this nigga met all my friends and knows im not a BAD person. tf he came to my juneteenth cookout and said “damn yall have the best vibes” sooo whats the problem? because i got too lit?!?

No because you showed a lack of control. It's also surprising you'd be so down bad over a nigga who told you he wants his baby mothers dead. That's some bad decision making going on here

look this nigga met all my friends and knows im not a BAD person. tf he came to my juneteenth cookout and said “damn yall have the best vibes” sooo whats the problem? because i got too lit?!?

Wait a got damn minute....

you had a cookout and there was no invite? At least for your fellow NYers. Come on fam it’s summertime share the wealth.... and a plate

To be honest, it might not have lasted. You say you are not worried about money but your subconscious was brought out by the alcohol. You called him broke. That will be held over his head for the rest of the relationship. After a while, you might get tired of footing the bill. Finances is one of the main things that break up partners. Being worried about money everyday wears down a person eventually. Based on your posting history, You like to go to different states and have fun. He cant do that on his own it seems. That would alter your lifestyle. You will have to ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice some of these things you enjoy without resenting him in the process.

U need an

View attachment 873812
Put the bottle down yo
Just reading this.....

you must be knee deep in one of your weekend benders @Mister B. put the mad dog down nigga and sober up. nobody exposed me especially not a gang of washed up 40 yr olds and a weekend alcoholic junky.

thats why your feet are fucked up now. cirosis of the liver from mouth harrassing bottom shelf liquor and mikes hard lemonade

I'd be lying if I didn't point this out....
irony-1-1.jpg

Back