Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hypothetically speaking...

test
Bcuz the government don't stop. lol

Seriously your best bet is to flee somewhere with your family and not go out looking for action in NYC of all places. This country will protect the elite before you and yours. I just don't trust them to give a fuck about certain areas of the U.S. If a country was bold and strong enough to enter our borders like that then our military failed. It's every man for himself at this point. Brush up on your Spanish and head for the border. I'm grabbing my leather Goose Bomber jacket and hollering at the homie @TTBF on some Canadian shit.
lol

Chinese troops in your country killing people and you worrying about how the govt gonna have you homeless 5 years later

I’m just saying that’s NOT the highest priority to think about at that moment

Now you talking about fleeing to Canada to live in an abandoned high school while Canadians mad yall all in here fuckin they shit up

Pretty much on some “let the Chinese have the country shit” lol

Protect home court bro

lol

Chinese troops in your country killing people and you worrying about how the govt gonna have you homeless 5 years later

I’m just saying that’s NOT the highest priority to think about at that moment

Now you talking about fleeing to Canada to live in an abandoned high school while Canadians mad yall all in here fuckin they shit up

Pretty much on some “let the Chinese have the country shit” lol

Protect home court bro
In your hypothetical scenario are you in the military or just a civilian? If you are a civilian like me then what are you gonna do when you run out of ammo and weapons? This is why earlier I asked do you expect the govt. to provide them for you. Niggas watched Red Dawn and now they are ready to ride out on the foreign opps. WOLVERINES!!!

Protect your family cuzzin. You are not built to take on Chinese troops. If they were good enough to take over your city, the fuck you think you are gonna do?

In your hypothetical scenario are you in the military or just a civilian? If you are a civilian like me then what are you gonna do when you run out of ammo and weapons? This is why earlier I asked do you expect the govt. to provide them for you. Niggas watched Red Dawn and now they are ready to ride out on the foreign opps. WOLVERINES!!!

Protect your family cuzzin. You are not built to take on Chinese troops. If they were good enough to take over your city, the fuck you think you are gonna do?
Wouldn’t this same ammo and weapons question apply to people who said they gonna stay on they block to defend they family and not try to be directly involved?

Why are you so sure there would be no weapons for people to fight in the event of an invasion? You have nothing to base this off of? Wouldn’t the government want civilians to fight since the govt would want order and normalcy as well?

Taking the fight to them however way you can >>> giving Asian Americans the side eye in a school auditorium waiting for them to pass out little water bottles

One person alone? Nah, that ain't happening.

But tens of thousands of armed citizens that know the layout of a given city? They have the tactical advantage.

Also, not trying to fight them because of them taking over a city is crazy

It’s an invasion bro lol

Why would you not try and fight back?

Wouldn’t this same ammo and weapons question apply to people who said they gonna stay on they block to defend they family and not try to be directly involved?

Why are you so sure there would be no weapons for people to fight in the event of an invasion? You have nothing to base this off of? Wouldn’t the government want civilians to fight since the govt would want order and normalcy as well?

Taking the fight to them however way you can >>> giving Asian Americans the side eye in a school auditorium waiting for them to pass out little water bottles

There are literally more guns in the hand of private citizens than there are people in this country PLUS there are millions of guns in shops that haven't been sold yet. How can anyone ignore this one fact when it's the one statistic that's constantly brought up in every gun debate her and on the news?

And almost any kid of gun would help out in a situation like this. Shit, I have four myself and adding at least three more by the end of the year. If my next door neighbor doesn't have at least a shottie I'd throw him one of mine and some ammo. We're protecting our families, this ain't a lawnmower I gotta worry about getting back. In a situation like this, whomever ain't got but is willing to fight, gets a strap and ammo.

Last edited:
There are literally more guns in the hand of private citizens than there are people in this country PLUS there are millions of guns in shops that haven't been sold yet. How can anyone ignore this one fact when it's the one statistic that's constantly brought up in every gun debate her and on the news?

And almost any kid of gun would help out in a situation like this. Shit, I have four myself and adding at least three more by the end of the year. If my next door neighbor doesn't have at least a shottie I'd throw him one of mine and some ammo. We're protecting our families, this ain't a lawnmower I gotta worry about getting back. In a situation like this, whomever ain't gout but is willing to fight, gets a strap and ammo.
In your scenario, even if you got a white neighbor that don’t fuck with niggas like that, you give him a gun

That’s your mans during the invasion

Y’all got a common enemy and you fighting for the same thing

Just shoot him when this is all over lol

This is why I said flee. Fight for your life until you can't and then get the fuck out if you can. You are out-armed by an invading military in your neighborhood.

We'll have to agree to disagree about the government arming civilians. I don't trust them. Those weapons will be handed out based on "class" if they ever decided to arm us.

If you are not in the military you are fighting for your family. Survive. By any means necessary. I'm not saying don't fight and give up. I'm saying survive for your family.

I really don't even care about this shit bcuz I honestly don't think it would ever happen. If we were ever successfully invaded on our own soil we would most likely would be dead from the nuclear bomb anyway.

This is why I said flee. Fight for your life until you can't and then get the fuck out if you can. You are out-armed by an invading military in your neighborhood.

We'll have to agree to disagree about the government arming civilians. I don't trust them. Those weapons will be handed out based on "class" if they ever decided to arm us.

If you are not in the military you are fighting for your family. Survive. By any means necessary. I'm not saying don't fight and give up. I'm saying survive for your family.

I really don't even care about this shit bcuz I honestly don't think it would ever happen. If we were ever successfully invaded on our own soil we would most likely would be dead from the nuclear bomb anyway.

I got you man I understand where you coming from

This was fun

Back