Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hypothetically speaking...

test
defend the US? When has the US defended me?
we-haha.gif

Some of yall just not being realistic. Not everyone is just ready, willing and able to engage in war. There's millions of examples of people that are helpless to do anything while their countries are in war in real time as we speak.

Alot of people aren't even prepared to defend themselves much less their families or a country. Not as simple as just pulling up and someone handing you a gun. Lol. But be a meatshield if you want. Appreciate the gestures tho. Die hard.

Last edited:
Some of yall just not being realistic. Not everyone is just ready, willing and able to engage in war. There's millions of examples of people that are helpless to do anything while their countries are in war in real time as we speak.

Alot of people aren't even prepared to defend themselves much less their families or a country. Not as simple as just pulling up and someone handing you a gun. Lol. But be a meatshield if you want. Appreciate the gestures tho. Die hard.
And that’s fine

I’m not judging anybody from running or hiding in the cellar eating cup noodles

Ima go get my brains blown out shooting at Yeun and his folks

Pride on the line

IMG_7398.gif

It's been said that one of the things Amercian's have that not many citizens of other countries have is a will to fight if/when attacked.

It's been said that one of the things Amercian's have that not many citizens of other countries have is a will to fight if/when attacked.

I already said the us would be the hardest to invade on ground because of civilians. I'm just saying it takes more than that. Too many chiefs not enough Indians always makes for a mess regardless. People need to think about what they can do in these instances besides pick up a weapon they've never used before and engage in warfare.

I would just hope that's where peoples mind goes if shit pops off. So much more people could do to help especially in early stages than pick up a gun.

That sounds like some shit the President in Independence Day said lol. That will to fight vs an actual army that's trained means little to nothing. A country built on individualism like America is would spend more time fighting over whose lead to follow

Truthfully the only unrealistic people I see are the ones saying:

“I won’t fight for the nation, only myself”

When countries got invaded and people had to fight, you were involved whether you liked it or not.

Some niggas think they just gonna chill in the crib and stick their guns out the window like this all day:

1697415395411.jpeg

In reality if foreigners invaded our country by foot….shit is gonna get wrecked

Homes will be destroyed

Bodies will be laid out on the streets

And people are going to have to find a way to survive and call on each other for help.

Whether people realize it or not…you’re fighting for your nation…not just yourself

As for political ideas…there will always be differences no matter what. The main objective is to protect your land

When countries got invaded and people had to fight, you were involved whether you liked it or not.

Some niggas think they just gonna chill in the crib and stick their guns out the window like this all day:

View attachment 1195414

Homes will be destroyed

And people are going to have to find a way to survive and call on each other for help.

Whether people realize it or not…you’re fighting for your nation…not just yourself

As for political ideas…there will always be differences no matter what. The main objective is to protect your land

I'm sayin, my neighbors could be 100% racist ass rednecks but if we're invaded, we're all Americans; fuck your ideologies and fuck mine. If they need and I got, then they got; shits pretty simple. What happens after that is something we deal with at that point, but right now these muhfuckas is trying to get us under control, and that shit ain't happening without us bringing the pain as best as we can.

View attachment 1195414

Homes will be destroyed

Facts. There's just other shit to do to protect your land than pick up a gun. People are going to need medical help. Like you said homes will be destroyed so people will be disheveled as well as hungry and displaced they will need help and direction amidst the chaos too. What about the elderly and children that can't help. There's so much more you can do for your family, community, city, country than just picking up the closest gun to you and running to the frontlines to most likely die. 🤷🏿‍♂️

War isn't like call of duty lmao. It's mad other shit going on. And ain't no respawns. You guys are talking about it like yall just pulling up in a hood you don't know to pick up some hoe the first time.

Nah it's people that need me right where I'm at and I'm gonna hold them down so as a unit we can take on whatever comes next.

Last edited:
If the country is invaded you don’t even have the choice anymore (even if you hate the goverment or the history of the country).

Your best chance to protect your home and your family is to try to stop the invaders by fighting because if they totally invade your country it’s all over.

You’re not gonna defend your house by yourself against an army, you’re not gonna stop them from raping and killing your family and you could also probably not escape the country like most of the population in most wars.

And you also don’t know how a foreign government could act with Black folks.

Absolutely not lol. This country has worked against me at every conceivable juncture and after 400 years my ethnic group is chronically at the bottom of every metric while others were elevated. To think that my prospects would be worse under another flag is the height of whitemans ice is colder.

What a Chinese man gon take. The Tyler Perry Studios? :foh5:

Shit, my ass prolly help one of them niggas 🤣 fuck a house slave.

yeah petar, go check that Arby’s over there!

I don't think any developed country is invading another country in a land war with ground troops going forward. Russia getting its ass kicked in Ukraine is a testament to that. Even if that was gonna happen... who is invading the US... you gotta choose between Mexico and Canada. Nobody wants these problems.

Considering all the shit this country has stirred domestically and worldwide, the worst they ever had to deal with was some randos crashing airplanes into a few buildings. This country is just geographically positioned to be not very vulnerable.

Back