Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hypothetically speaking...

test
I don't think any developed country is invading another country in a land war with ground troops going forward. Russia getting its ass kicked in Ukraine is a testament to that. Even if that was gonna happen... who is invading the US... you gotta choose between Mexico and Canada. Nobody wants these problems.

Considering all the shit this country has stirred domestically and worldwide, the worst they ever had to deal with was some randos crashing airplanes into a few buildings. This country is just geographically positioned to be not very vulnerable.

All of this we know, that's why I posted a hypothetical situation where they somehow made it here without being obliterated by our navy alone. Only way I see it is with the huge number of nationals already here in the US trying to destabilize us just enough so there's a window of opportunity to make it here, and even that's pretty implausible because of just how far they gotta go to reach our shores.

I don't think any developed country is invading another country in a land war with ground troops going forward. Russia getting its ass kicked in Ukraine is a testament to that. Even if that was gonna happen... who is invading the US... you gotta choose between Mexico and Canada. Nobody wants these problems.

Considering all the shit this country has stirred domestically and worldwide, the worst they ever had to deal with was some randos crashing airplanes into a few buildings. This country is just geographically positioned to be not very vulnerable.
I bust out laughing at randos

Back