Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hypothetically speaking...

test
That’s them going somewhere to fight though

Isn’t that a bit different?

This scenario is defending “home”
My point is once you are done defending for them. The U.S. is done defending for you. Those fuckers better use the paid soldiers on their roster to protect the soil.

My point is once you are done defending for them. The U.S. is done defending for you. Those fuckers better use the paid soldiers on their roster to protect the soil.
I mean I get you but in an invasion, I don’t think you should be worrying about not having benefits or a job once the fighting is over

But don’t worry I know where you coming from and I respect what you saying

You think if we were invaded the govt. would pass out weapons so we could help defend this nation? I don't.
I mean in a hypothetical idk I can’t answer that for sure but in an invasion I’m not sitting at home

Feel how you want about this country all you want (not you but in general) but this still home and I’m gonna fight for home

Niggas be going harder at football games than their own country lol

Nah man I’m shooting niggas so they cant reach my neighborhood

I mean in a hypothetical idk I can’t answer that for sure but in an invasion I’m not sitting at home

Feel how you want about this country all you want (not you but in general) but this still home and I’m gonna fight for home

Niggas be going harder at football games than their own country lol

Nah man I’m shooting niggas so they cant reach my neighborhood
At the end of the day aren't you shooting the niggas that are approaching your neighborhood to protect your family? I'm doing the same thing.

At the end of the day aren't you shooting the niggas that are approaching your neighborhood to protect your family? I'm doing the same thing.
If being more proactive means stopping them from approaching my neighborhood and increasing the odds of endangering my family I’ll do that.. that’s where I’m really coming from

like if I’m in Jersey and they fighting in NYC

I’m not gonna wait for them to come to Jersey. I’m going to NYC to take as many out before they light me up

Again that’s where the pride comes in, like the nerve of these guys to make us start fighting over toilet paper and water in the basement smelling like ass

lol draft wouldn’t include you old people so don’t worry. Plus volunteers would be overwhelming so those that didn’t want to fight for the country wouldn’t need to. Though the cliche saying that fighting for you and yours is still fighting for the country is accurate. You think whatever enemy is going to spare you and yours?

If you live in a major city you’re likely already dead anyway from a nuke if it wasn’t intercepted

If being more proactive means stopping them from approaching my neighborhood and increasing the odds of endangering my family I’ll do that.. that’s where I’m really coming from

like if I’m in Jersey and they fighting in NYC

I’m not gonna wait for them to come to Jersey. I’m going to NYC to take as many out before they light me up

Again that’s where the pride comes in, like the nerve of these guys to make us start fighting over toilet paper and water in the basement smelling like ass
That same country you are being so proactive for will charge you with war crimes when the war is over. If you survive.

That same country you are being so proactive for will charge you with war crimes when the war is over. If you survive.
Why am I worrying about this in an invasion though? It’s life and death lol

There’s no room to be jaded when you fighting for survival

Why am I worrying about this in an invasion though? It’s life and death lol

There’s no room to be jaded when you fighting for survival
Bcuz the government don't stop. lol

Seriously your best bet is to flee somewhere with your family and not go out looking for action in NYC of all places. This country will protect the elite before you and yours. I just don't trust them to give a fuck about certain areas of the U.S. If a country was bold and strong enough to enter our borders like that then our military failed. It's every man for himself at this point. Brush up on your Spanish and head for the border. I'm grabbing my leather Goose Bomber jacket and hollering at the homie @TTBF on some Canadian shit.

The Geneva Conventions only cover members of the armed forces if my memory serves me correctly. A group of niggas on the block with AR's, AK's, shotties, and 9 mil's fending off an invading force ain't members of the armed forces, we just some regular dudes with guns.

Bcuz the government don't stop. lol

Seriously your best bet is to flee somewhere with your family and not go out looking for action in NYC of all places. This country will protect the elite before you and yours. I just don't trust them to give a fuck about certain areas of the U.S. If a country was bold and strong enough to enter our borders like that then our military failed. It's every man for himself at this point. Brush up on your Spanish and head for the border. I'm grabbing my leather Goose Bomber jacket and hollering at the homie @TTBF on some Canadian shit.
🫡🤝🏿

Back