Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hyped up restaurants.

Popeyes - when she asked me if I wanted a biscuit I was so confused then handed me a dry scone that was cooked in the same oil as the chicken
giphy (12).gif

Nandos - Trash!!!
Any popular restaurant in New York

Popeyes - when she asked me if I wanted a biscuit I was so confused then handed me a dry scone that was cooked in the same oil as the chicken
View attachment 176189

Nandos - Trash!!!
Any popular restaurant in New York

I used to think Nandos was trash, then I went to one and the food was really good. I think the quality for some of these places vary pretty wildly restaurant to restaurant. Like really, how some people going to say Zaxby's food is too salty and others say it's tasteless. Those are two ends of the spectrum.

EASILY nasty ass Waffle House. Black people be on some Slave Master shit eating at that low scale ass place. Them struggle dollar tree ass sausages, weak ass eggs and toast. Soggy ass waffles. Y'all niggas be tripping taking pride in that elementary ass breakfast place. While y'all at it, bring y'all them chocolate milk plastic pouches.

Also Chipotle. Shit makes my stomach hurt Everytime I eat there. And Zaxbys is straight booty juice.

first off, in-n-out burgers are great. I'll die on the fact that its the best burger (double double animal style w/ green chilis) you can get for $3.39 and if its not, i'd like one of you niggas to prove me wrong. their fries, however are fuckin awful unless you get them double-fried.

now that thats out of the way, the most overrated restaurants for WHAT THEY OFFER imo are:

waffle house
chipotle
whataburger
fatburger
steak and shake
any darden restaurant (red lobster, bahama breeze, smokey bones)

Back