Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hyped up restaurants.

Waffle House tastes worse than the average greasy spoon. I've had hole in the wall diners with shit-tier food taste better than Waffle House.

Nothing about that spot says "good eatin'"

Last edited:
Boy that shit does not taste homemade. Y'all exposing y'all selves from coming from a bad cooking house hold. That shit be disrespectful. Them disrespectful ass round microwavable sausages.
My nigga, they literally make it right in front of you. What they different then what you do at home?

Y'all cappin but ya Granny's pots look like this
stack-of-dirty-worn-aluminum-pots-in-a-restaurant-kitchen-M84AWB.jpg

Cheesecake & Ruths Chris ain’t worth the expensive ass prices. Church’s used to be good but that shit hot garbage now. Jack & the Box Waffle House overrated as hell.

Raising Canes is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overhyped. Shit ain't too far off of some Great Value chicken fingers. Daughter had us all believing that Canes was some good eatin'. I wanted to take a belt to her for that lie but she was 20 at the time.
They dont season shit, nothing has any taste, and they got like 3 menu items lol

Waffle house...been to one in 3 diff states and never had a good experience

Olive garden...I love Italian food and they so disrespectful

BJs...menu too cluttered they do many things mediocre-ly rather than a few things well

Taco bell...the weed be clouding ppl judgment that shit disgusting. Mattafack, every "Mexican" place with a drive thru is trash.

Waffle house...been to one in 3 diff states and never had a good experience

Olive garden...I love Italian food and they so disrespectful

BJs...menu too cluttered they do many things mediocre-ly rather than a few things well

Taco bell...the weed be clouding ppl judgment that shit disgusting. Mattafack, every "Mexican" place with a drive thru is trash.

636334859261339397-15093-azm-betos1008c.jpg

636334859261807400-15093-azm-betos1008e-1-.jpg

Filibertos-1024x686.png

Clearly you've never eaten at a real Mexican spot in Metro Phoenix, SoCal, or Vegas. Most of 'em got drive-thrus and the food is flames.

Back