Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hyped up restaurants.

Tyson southern style tenderloins >>>

Cane’s chicken is seasoned with audacity alone

200w.gif

If we wanna talk about “RIGHT when it’s right,” that describes the spicy tenders at Golden Chick

They actually over season sometimes but when that ratio is right…BOY

Ok

You're talking about present day. We are in agreement.

I'm talking about when they originally opened. The quality was far better compared to now

I'll still indulge occasionally but not like when they first opened
I understand this in theory

It’s like trying to explain Whataburger from 5 years ago to people who are just now trying Whataburger

I understand this in theory

It’s like trying to explain Whataburger from 5 years ago to people who are just now trying Whataburger

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan they better not be bad nowadays. I ain't had Whataburger since we left AZ for NV and was planning on copping on the drive back when I go back to Vegas to grab the rest of our shit out of storage. I know there's one in Amarillo right off i40 and the plan was to stop and get me some good ass Whataburger.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan they better not be bad nowadays. I ain't had Whataburger since we left AZ for NV and was planning on copping on the drive back when I go back to Vegas to grab the rest of our shit out of storage. I know there's one in Amarillo right off i40 and the plan was to stop and get me some good ass Whataburger.
The original owners from TX sold the company to a Chicago firm back in 2019 and the quality has been circling the drain ever since…

Back