Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hyped up restaurants.

636334859261339397-15093-azm-betos1008c.jpg

636334859261807400-15093-azm-betos1008e-1-.jpg

Filibertos-1024x686.png

Clearly you've never eaten at a real Mexican spot in Metro Phoenix, SoCal, or Vegas. Most of 'em got drive-thrus and the food is flames.
We got enough em up here in norcal. I'm good.

Yeah it’s a spot bout 15 mins from where I stay they be on point. Quesadillas too fire

Spot in Phoenix on either 67th Ave or 75th Ave and Thomas used to have this quesidilla I swear they made with a large burrito tortilla. Shit had carne asada, al pastor pork, and shrimp with cheese, onions, green pepper, and this bomb ass hot as fuck sauce. Every time we ate there I always got it.

Last edited:
Just had chipotle for the first time ever today

View attachment 176748

These is lunch room tacos
To be fair I don't think ppl hype chipotle like that. It's just mad convenient and apart of the culture. Like we all know mcdonalds trash but everybody still eats it.

And you could be doin way worse as far as fast food chains.

Last edited:
Raising Canes is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overhyped. Shit ain't too far off of some Great Value chicken fingers. Daughter had us all believing that Canes was some good eatin'. I wanted to take a belt to her for that lie but she was 20 at the time.

Canes is all about the sauce. That's what makes it good.

So it appears somebody cracked the code on that sauce. Next time I'm feelin lazy about cooking dinner I'mma throw some chicken fangas in the oven and whip up a batch of this sauce to see if it's really just like Cane's.

Canes has gone down slightly but when the very first store opened here in BR, it was unmatched

Cane’s chicken tastes worse than what you’ll find in the frozen section at the store
Your bar to say this must be high af cause it's not this bad lol

BUT it just might be where you are and I'm sorry to read that

Your bar to say this must be high af cause it's not this bad lol

BUT it just might be where you are and I'm sorry to read that

naaaaaaaaaaah bruh. Cane's chicken tenders is average on their best day. Kroger, Great Value, and alladem store brands about on par with 'em. It's the Cane's sauce separating them and that's it.

naaaaaaaaaaah bruh. Cane's chicken tenders is average on their best day. Kroger, Great Value, and alladem store brands about on par with 'em. It's the Cane's sauce separating them and that's it.
Ok

You're talking about present day. We are in agreement.

I'm talking about when they originally opened. The quality was far better compared to now

I'll still indulge occasionally but not like when they first opened

People don't even eat canes right. Them dumb ass tik tokers and YouTubers be taking too long to eat it whenever they try to find the perfect angle for their video and any person knows Canes is BEST when it's piping hot and is trash when it's cold and soggy. It's a big drop off in taste quality once the condensation makes the fries and bread soggy and cold.

But also sometimes the chicken do be inconsistent like with bad pieces of chicken that's not tender. But when Cane's is right, ITS RIGHT

Back