Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hyped up restaurants.

So we just naming shit that we don't like as much as other people...not places that are 'nasty as fuck'. Got it.

no place that was actually "nasty af" in that regard would be open long

all this shit is opinion

different people, different likes.....shit even two different locations can be different.....Wendy's in the hood is NOTHING like Wendy's in the burbs or in the country

Idk if it’s a chain but there’s this place called the chicken and rib crib and I have no idea how it’s still open

Whataburger - 1 good thing on the menu

In-N-Out - Use to like but its weak.

Dairy Queen - weak

Panda Express - How are they still in business

Xabys - Tasteless food

Subway - Trash

Panera Bread - Tasteless

Sonic - Weak

Jimmy Johns- Weak

Matter of fact, all them sub places

Captain Ds- Disgusting

I’m praying for you. Amen.

Same for Raising Canes... they opened one up out here awhile back, line was insanely long and the wait time was stupid but I waited and it wasn’t even barely worth the wait. I could’ve bought some Tyson’s buffalo frozen chicken and have been more satisfied.

Canes is terrible

Same for Raising Canes... they opened one up out here awhile back, line was insanely long and the wait time was stupid but I waited and it wasn’t even barely worth the wait. I could’ve bought some Tyson’s buffalo frozen chicken and have been more satisfied.

Canes is terrible

yeah im over it....they flavor was always meh they were just consistent with hot, juicy chicken......and that lemonade

without the sauce its super plain tho....everybody goes to our local spots for chicken

Back