Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

Real shit. It's coming down to 1 & 3.
They have the biggest and second biggest state geographically.

A gang of natural resources in both.

I know y'all like to shit on the south education, but engineering is huge down here.
Nasa, Boeing, and pretty much every major oil and gas company is down here. Manufacturing is alive and well down here.
Easy trade routes to Mexico and the gulf coast.
And we got them guns.
Who really fucking with us besides the west.

Shit all we gotta do is hit em with a definition question and they'll be stumped in their tracks.

5e90539350dffdd0a69f6a3363a42dd0.gif

thumb_714340258897330176.png

I don’t like Virginia not being considered the south tho lol like we don have a northern accent. How is West Virginia considered east coast they backwoods. Western Pennslyvania is probably the only Northern rednecks

NY gon have dead trying to drink out the Hudson River lmao.

RIP to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan

As someone that has to deal with hurricane season as well.. that aint the benefit like you making it out to be

That’s a problem for some of the NE too.

a lot of the south don’t have to worry about that. The news may make it seem like it but it’s not.

So 5 has VA IL WV Ohio Michigan and Pennsylvania and I think all these states are gun states drilled with country peoples. And the east coast is where all the abandoned government shit will be.

Didn’t NJ get hit with damn near 40 billion and NY 20 billion in damage from a hurricane

Timbs can’t be used as a flotation device B

Didn’t NJ get hit with damn near 40 billion and NY 20 billion in damage from a hurricane

Timbs can’t be used as a flotation device B
I guess y’all would know. Louisiana is sitting in a bowl. Like noodles waiting for water.

how niggas under sea level?

Back