Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

Who not doing business and trading with 5? There's mad money up top. Access to the Atlantic as well for trade and supply routes, fishing n shit as well as living off some of the land. You got 5 fucked up. Might not win the whole thing but them before 2? shiiiiiiiiiiiet lol

Matta fact DC is in 5 with the nuclear codes. Everybody settle down 🤣

Yeah Gabi trippin'

NYC broke now?

If NYC broke, what the fuck is Cali. lol

MF gotta ration water and shit already.

lmao I was gonna say Jerz, NY and Massachusetts is home to some of the biggest pharmacuetical comapanies in the US(MERCK, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna) and im sure they got more than cures, vaccines and baby powder in them labs... lol gon have to play it smart fuckin wit us.

Plus... nuclear codes like I said before lol

all that shit relies on a power source like anything else

the grids will be the first thing everybody takes down, so theres that

even before that you gotta get within shootable distance to disperse your evil goofy gas

5 is gettin washed.....they'll be so thin by the time they get thru NC, KY, & TN the rest of 3 would eat them up

1 will be busy with 2 while 3 lays in the cut and tries to wait for the smoke to clear and run in on 3

thats when we open the back door and let our Mexican bros in

Canada laid bac watching and waiting till somebody think they’ve won, then they slide in and finish em off on some Eddie Guerrero shit.

Take over whole shit

Bradley-Beal.jpg

District #1 carajo

i admit they can handle the heat and rough terrain but they cant stand the humidity to storm 3

plus half gone quit when ya'll run out of avocados

Hawaii just fucked....we'll clean them up last....pull up from all sides and just walk everything down.....backhanding men, scolding women, rolling kids down hills......indian burns.....allat

Back