Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

1 and 2 got the entire pacific ocean. 1 and 3 got Mexico. 5 got mumbo sauce and chowder.

5 is broke compared to 1 and 3. Like I said to @Allah_U_Akbar when he tried to come for cali a few days ago, cali is the reason the US ain't a 3rd world country.

Cali mad susceptible to droughts and raging fuckin fires too.

how is 5 broke? Alot of the richest states are in region 5

And how yall gon fuck up the comms? 5 got the Pentagon! lol spies all in yall shit

Cali mad susceptible to droughts and raging fuckin fires too.

how is 5 broke? Alot of the richest states are in region 5

And how yall gon fuck up the comms? 5 got the Pentagon! lol spies all in yall shit
Are we assuming the govt is helping anyone in this situation??? You know all the politicians and fed workers are fleeing out the country like they did on the purge lol. Govt contracts are the only reason DMV area has any money flowing through it. NY is rich but what resources do they have against the rest of the country? Bernie nem and all them old cheesemakers out in Vermont and sommeliers in Martha's Vineyard fina come get this smoke??

oh ya'll gone science everybody to death?

:ohshit:

lmao I was gonna say Jerz, NY and Massachusetts is home to some of the biggest pharmacuetical comapanies in the US(MERCK, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna) and im sure they got more than cures, vaccines and baby powder in them labs... lol gon have to play it smart fuckin wit us.

Plus... nuclear codes like I said before lol

lmao I was gonna say Jerz, NY and Massachusetts is home to some of the biggest pharmacuetical comapanies in the US(MERCK, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna) and im sure they got more than cures, vaccines and baby powder in them labs... lol gon have to play it smart fuckin wit us.

Plus... Nukes in DC like I said before lol
Meth labs are different bruh.
Damn you

Back