Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

Drive through Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Nothing but farmland homie.

Niggas don’t consider the biggest source of freshwater being in 5, as well as the ability to farm and fish, survive all 4 seasons....5 would take it.

you keep completely ignoring the fact that the rest of the country is coming to kill you lmao

thats good, wide open battle grounds to get mopped across

there's just not enough people

This is a good thread I like it

i was cracking up by page 2 cuz we really looking at the map and plotting out an imaginary war

shits golden

Drive through Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Nothing but farmland homie.

Niggas don’t consider the biggest source of freshwater being in 5, as well as the ability to farm and fish, survive all 4 seasons....5 would take it.

Only a select few know what to do what that in 5

Like I said. To much city in yall.

you keep completely ignoring the fact that the rest of the country is coming to kill you lmao

thats good, wide open battle grounds to get mopped across

there's just not enough people

i was cracking up by page 2 cuz we really looking at the map and plotting out an imaginary war

shits golden
City of New York and Philly alone got enough frontline soldiers. Niggas gonna have them big ass NY rats armored and in Timbs taking down y’all niggas riding in on slow ass Gators and shit

NY is rich but what resources do they have against the rest of the country? Bernie nem and all them old cheesemakers out in Vermont and sommeliers in Martha's Vineyard fina come get this smoke??

7 of the top 15

5 just can't miss...........
tenor.gif

City of New York and Philly alone got enough frontline soldiers. Niggas gonna have them big ass NY rats armored and in Timbs taking down y’all niggas riding in on slow ass Gators and shit

Y’all spend one night in the elements and gon be a bunch of niggas sayin

“Fuck this shit b”

:tuh:

Mother Nature be whopping y'all ass

Do we need to bump that Texas thread

Or Dallas 10 years ago Super Bowl week

Or when ATL was looking like the Walking Dead for just 2 inches of snow.

But we got through that. We just was complaining

I’m telling you fam. City folks would be useless as fuck.

y’all would dropping like the family members on Oregon Trail lol

Tims and Durags ain’t gon save you lol

you looking at the wrong stats.....Louisiana alone comes in top 3 for crime, poverty, education, and overall "stress".....3 cities in the top 10 for murder capitals in the country

this is who you're going to war with.... the people that do this hunger games shit on a daily and still find time to party and make the best food lol

Shit all we gotta do is hit em with a definition question and they'll be stumped in their tracks.

5e90539350dffdd0a69f6a3363a42dd0.gif

Back