Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

How I get wacks from people from 5 that live in 5 while I’m giving 5 props?

clown shit
niggas hate to smile

Didn’t NJ get hit with damn near 40 billion and NY 20 billion in damage from a hurricane

Timbs can’t be used as a flotation device B

Do we really wanna talk about hurricanes? Really?!?!?

giphy.gif

3 with the state of fuckery I mean Florida they will cause us all to die cause the zombie apocalypse is coming from them.

All I’m going to say is a lot of folks sleeping on 2 in here.

lots of weapons in that area, along with farming knowledge, and being able to live in harsh climates. Not too mention it being hard to come into most of those states and trying to take over due to the extreme climates and mountainous terrain. They also have some of the roughest areas to navigate by ship in area 2.

2 would be far from a cake walk to beat and might be a good group to win.

All I’m going to say is a lot of folks sleeping on 2 in here.

lots of weapons in that area, along with farming knowledge, and being able to live in harsh climates. Not too mention it being hard to come into most of those states and trying to take over due to the extreme climates and mountainous terrain. They also have some of the roughest areas to navigate by ship in area 2.

2 would be far from a cake walk to beat and might be a good group to win.

Would def be a cake walk.

they coming in last every time

aside from the 3rd coast being the obvious winner, leading to statements such as the us map is "rigged"......

they finally grouped Virginia in with its real family but idk why we got Kansas and Missouri

let district 4 have KS and MO, IL goes to 5
Yall forgetting about the population density of those east coast cities.There's 11 million ppl just in NYC.

what exactly are the rules to these games because shiiiiit those ppl in Alaska and shit might be able to withstand anything.

If it's about surviving outside some nigga from Detroit,Chicago or NYC and places like that not gonna make it.

what exactly are the rules to these games because shiiiiit those ppl in Alaska and shit might be able to withstand anything.

If it's about surviving outside some nigga from Detroit,Chicago or NYC and places like that not gonna make it.

I figured it was on some society breaks down shit.

Reactions: 1/2
Back