Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hunger Games

what exactly are the rules to these games because shiiiiit those ppl in Alaska and shit might be able to withstand anything.

If it's about surviving outside some nigga from Detroit,Chicago or NYC and places like that not gonna make it.

Exactly!!!

Not to mention who is invading who? It's way easier to attack flat ass open areas as opposed to mountainous terrain. Like some have stated natural resources are also hella (maybe the most) important in this conversation. Money is good and all but if folks aren't trading with you, then your currency is worth nothing.

Lots of variables to take into account

Exactly!!!

Not to mention who is invading who? It's way easier to attack flat ass open areas as opposed to mountainous terrain. Like some have stated natural resources are also hella (maybe the most) important in this conversation. Money is good and all but if folks aren't trading with you, then your currency is worth nothing.

Lots of variables to take into account
Well I'm gonna assume it goes by the movie rules where they choose teams from those places to go to environments made by a reality TV show type crew.

So if you just dump ppl in the woods or in an urban city with random obstacles and animals and etc,it's gonna take more than being a goon to make it.

Let’s deal.

If you had to put your life’s savings on one district.

Who are you picking?

That's a hard question because, what really are the rules of this scenario?

I'm not going to lie though I can understand why alot of folks think 5 would clean house due to the sheer size of the area, amount of people and natural resources. You would think it's a no brainer to pick them, but I see tons (various types) of natural disasters, lots of people that would have a hard time adjusting to different types of weather, climate to actually grow, maintain crops, and livestock with little to no technology, and too much division (very underrated and not talked about yet) in ideology which is something that could cause area 5 to caniablize itself.

I also take points off places with lots of cities and especially large cities because a huge amount of city folks would have a hard time surviving without creature comforts. It's so many folks who have no idea how to cook, hunt, fish, shoot, camp, dress or treat injuries and wounds, etc..

Damn it's a hard question to answer... I will stick with 2 being a very underrated contender and 5 being the favorite though

Well I'm gonna assume it goes by the movie rules where they choose teams from those places to go to environments made by a reality TV show type crew.

So if you just dump ppl in the woods or in an urban city with random obstacles and animals and etc,it's gonna take more than being a goon to make it.

Oh okay.

I never read the books or seen the movies so I didn't fully know the premise of this thread. Lol

That's a hard question because, what really are the rules of this scenario?

I'm not going to lie though I can understand why alot of folks think 5 would clean house due to the sheer size of the area, amount of people and natural resources. You would think it's a no brainer to pick them, but I see tons (various types) of natural disasters, lots of people that would have a hard time adjusting to different types of weather, climate to actually grow, maintain crops, and livestock with little to no technology, and too much division (very underrated and not talked about yet) in ideology which is something that could cause area 5 to caniablize itself.

I also take points off places with lots of cities and especially large cities because a huge amount of city folks would have a hard time surviving without creature comforts. It's so many folks who have no idea how to cook, hunt, fish, shoot, camp, dress or treat injuries and wounds, etc..

Damn it's a hard question to answer... I will stick with 2 being a very underrated contender and 5 being the favorite though

Yea. We just winging it

We have no rules lol.

Yall forgetting about the population density of those east coast cities.There's 11 million ppl just in NYC.

I'd say a good 40% cant drive and have never fired a weapon

thats a whole lotta baggage imo

ay man speaking of philly how come ya'll didnt tell me they had ghetto cowboys????

them niggas might survive....they really just lost southerners

(just seen concrete cowboy post)

All I’m going to say is a lot of folks sleeping on 2 in here.

lots of weapons in that area, along with farming knowledge, and being able to live in harsh climates. Not too mention it being hard to come into most of those states and trying to take over due to the extreme climates and mountainous terrain. They also have some of the roughest areas to navigate by ship in area 2.

2 would be far from a cake walk to beat and might be a good group to win.
All two has is potatoes, Starbucks and white spin-offs of black gangs.

Respectfully

ay man speaking of philly how come ya'll didnt tell me they had ghetto cowboys????

them niggas might survive....they really just lost southerners

(just seen concrete cowboy post)
not lost southerners

real niggas

Real niggas make the world adapt to them. It’s not the other way around.

only city in the world where you go south to reach the north.

Yes

Wall Street can cripple the world and break countries.

all y’all can do is limit the amount of crayfish y’all export and have baby withold niggas money

cant lie this one hit lmao

i can hear his voice as soon as the hunger games get announced

"ay say youngin, call Chase....cut ALL them cards off ya heard me, and then throw that phone in the wata we bout to jet like Joe Namath"

1 has a lot of money, a lot of resources, and a lot of guns. And don't sleep on the pacific islander berserker brigade.

Utah and Nevada got 12 people, 3 rattlesnakes and a Jeep Wrangler

we'll crush CO, NM, and AZ and then light the whole california coast on fire....they'll just hold a vote on making a new law, banning flames over 700 degrees or 4 ft in height

Back