Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu announces ‘Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary

Lol it’s like y’all really can’t stand to see anything in full view. Worried about narrative but just excusing black women

Good points I can see how somebody will spin it as he going against the brothers

Why couldn't he just say it's both? Why is the male side of it "the real problem?" The rapes and sexual assaults were probably the worst things to go down, and you can definitely be honest that it was the men doing most of that. However, the honest take is that hypersexual and bad behavior from both men and women is what led to Freaknik devolving into what it became.

Why couldn't he just say it's both? Why is the male side of it "the real problem?" The rapes and sexual assaults were probably the worst things to go down, and you can definitely be honest that it was the men doing most of that. However, the honest take is that hypersexual and bad behavior from both men and women is what led to Freaknik devolving into what it became.

Ok well if you got a case of women raping and sexually assaulting dudes make it. It’s strange y’all won’t bring up women actions until men are called out.

Ok well if you got a case of women raping and sexually assaulting dudes make it. It’s strange y’all won’t bring up women actions until men are called out.

WTF are you talking about man? I never accused women of raping and sexually assaulting dudes. I clearly said men were responsible for that type of shit and those things were probably the worst things to happen at Freaknik.

WTF are you talking about man? I never accused women of raping and sexually assaulting dudes. I clearly said men were responsible for that type of shit and those things were probably the worst things to happen at Freaknik.

Well you answered your own question on why the obvious worst act is covered more. The internet has been saying for two weeks watch how your mama and aunts acted at freaknik. Now folks are covering the darker side and it involves men. I don’t see how you don’t get it.

Well you answered your own question on why the obvious worst act is covered more. The internet has been saying for two weeks watch how your mama and aunts acted at freaknik. Now folks are covering the darker side and it involves men. I don’t see how you don’t get it.

Again, WTF are you talking about? I didn't ask why they were covering what men did. I was referring to Marc Lamont's argument. In a nutshell, he was like "Sure women did a bunch of messed up shit at Freaknik, but that's not the real story. The real story is all the fucked up shit men did."

It's fair to say that men committed the most fucked up shit at Freaknik. My point is that I don't agree that's "the real story." To me the real story was how fucked up of an event Freaknik was in general, and that was due to poor behavior from men and women.

Back