Welcome To aBlackWeb

How young were you when...

Some of yall are real twisted.

Can't a woman say shit about being made uncomfortable without dudes jumping up and down and 1. downplaying it, 2. Normalizing it, 3. Making it about them, and 4. get on some shit like men go through it too.

Yo if men go through it, which we do, spark the conversation fam. Don't downplay what women go through cause men arent as open to talk about it. If you are really bothered with the fact that men go through it, start the post on facebook.

But men rush to be downplay this shit.

Like forget the facebook posts, we had a handful of women in this thread that we interact with daily that told us they were made to feel uncomfortable by older dudes at 12 and younger and some of yall instead of listening to try and understand tried to tell them how to feel.

And this shit happens in every thread like this.

Shit is just like a white person telling a black person or any minority "that aint racist." Its like fam dont tell me what is or isnt racist yo, you dont live it. And just like that stop telling these women what they go through isnt real.

Last edited:
Had to get that off my chest real quick.

Either way you look at it, and even though a percentage of the stories are fake, the overall conversation that's going on is a good one.

Cosign @AZTG 100%

I'ma add that I don't care if a woman walks down the street butt naked, I'm not raping her or putting my hands on her.

Scumbags do scumbag stuff because theyre scumbags at the end of the day

Cosign @AZTG 100%

I'ma add that I don't care if a woman walks down the street butt naked, I'm not raping her or putting my hands on her.

Scumbags do scumbag stuff because theyre scumbags at the end of the day
A bit if a trick question:

If you see a woman butt ass naked, and never have the impulse or thought to rape her, would you still be wrong for THINKING about her sexually?

Can't a woman say shit about being made uncomfortable without dudes jumping up and down and 1. downplaying it, 2. Normalizing it, 3. Making it about them, and 4. get on some shit like men go through it too.

Yo if men go through it, which we do, spark the conversation fam. Don't downplay what women go through cause men arent as open to talk about it. If you are really bothered with the fact that men go through it, start the post on facebook.

Like forget the facebook posts, we had a handful of women in this thread that we interact with daily that told us they were made to feel uncomfortable by older dudes at 12 and younger and some of yall instead of listening to try and understand tried to tell them how to feel.

Shit is just like a white person telling a black person or any minority "that aint racist." Its like fam dont tell me what is or isnt racist yo, you dont live it. And just like that stop telling these women what they go through isnt real.
what post are you reffering to?

im looking for a fight...not sure with who yet.....

what post are you reffering to?

im looking for a fight...not sure with who yet.....

So what we gonna fight about? 2 men arguing about if women should or should not feel umcomfortable? 2 men trying to figure out what women should do? Cmon fam. Thats the whole point.

Did it impact the way you think about sex or men in general?

To @konceptjones point, I'm not trying to spark a "man hate bait" thread, but I wonder if, Just like an absentee father, sexual predators in the family and neighborhood can have a profound affect on how we view sex. Many either lean into it as adults and go sex crazy, many turn gay, some shut it down completely, some end up looking at all men/women a certain type of way making it hard to be in a relationship.

It did impact some things, I’m not sure sex was one of them.

giphy.gif

You got some dirty niggas in our society smh, all these grown women out here and they rather prey on children smh.

I gotta wonder what kind of responses dude would get if he asked men at what age did grown women notice them.

I seriously doubt he'd ever ask because this is yet another "men ain't shit" bait-post.

Is it that? Is the guy who posed the question another sjw beta male? If so then why did a man join in rehashing a story of the time he had to protect his little girl from a creep at the laundry mat? If it was the other way around I prolly would be bragging because I was 14 when grown women started noticing me. I was attractive and in good shape. I was jogging on Daytona beach shirtless one time and I had college girls looking at me with wide eyed stares like they couldn't believe what they were seeing. In high school I'd nenon the streets and chick would start Convo with me about to hook up and get my number and their friend would have to stop them because theyninew I was just a kid. Then there was my white neighbor with his Asian wife who had and their hot 19 year old daughter who used to wag her tongue at me with lust when I was doing yard work for them at 15.........errr, excuse me I lost track just doing a little bragging there. Seriously though I know there is a flip side of that coin and little boys fall victim too molestion also. I don't feel bad for hi high school kids who hook up with teachers because iwouodve done the same at their wage only unlike them I wouldve kept my mouth shut and i woudnt have gotten her pregnant. I know y'all seen Antoine fisher right? Now that was molestation. That was no pinch on the cheek That girl had that boy confused and traumatized. She stole his innocence

Why? Because the conversation has to be forced to talk about males. Women as victims of sexual predators has been done to death. At this point you're willfully ignorant if you believe the problem isn't widespread. Boys as victims of MALE predators has also been done to death. Shit, nearly every gay celebrity has openly admitted to being molested or raped as a child and there seems to be no end to the number of boys molested by Catholic priests.

But... When you try to talk about males and females as victims of FEMALE sexual predators you hit a wall.

Think about it: When a boy or man complains about being groped, molested, or raped by a female what do we do? Laugh at him for complaining. If the chick was good looking we wish we were him and say that he must have been gay and that's why he reported it.

There was a story about two chicks in DC that started twerking, grinding, and groping on a dude in a convenience store and got slapped with sexual assault charges. I remember when it was posted on the IC a lot of y'all had shit to say about dude because he reported it. This is how HE felt:

"... The victim, a teacher, has spoken out following the incident. He didn't want to show his face because of the backlash he's seen on social media for filing a police report against the two women..."

"... he has struggled to deal with this because he felt violated and ashamed and has even gotten angry and vulgar tweets from people about it since it made national news..."

He also had this to say: "...They were all over my chest and grabbing me. If I would have done that obviously I would have been arrested, thrown to the ground, probably 20 years in prison, no out. You know, it's not the same thing..."

The one chick that got arrested, Ayanna Marie Knight, was given a slap on the wrist:

"... One of two women caught on video groping and twerking on a man in a gas station in Northeast D.C. received a suspended sentence and probation in the assault that the victim called humiliating.

Ayanna Marie Knight, 22, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor third-degree sexual abuse. She was sentenced Monday to 180 days suspended and six months probation...
"

The victim acknowledged that had he done the same thing, grinding on a random chick, grabbing on her, and flashing his dick at her, he would be facing serious prison time. So why didn't that happen for her?

We don't know how this type of thing affects boys or men because nobody gives a shit. Nobody has taken the time to really examine the ways sexual abuse at the hands of a female predator affects boys, how it shapes them mentally and sexually. There's countless studies on the effect of sexual abuse on women and girls but next to nothing when it comes to men and boys.

Why?

That's the conversation that needs to happen.

So what we gonna fight about? 2 men arguing about if women should or should not feel umcomfortable? 2 men trying to figure out what women should do? Cmon fam. Thats the whole point.
i just wanted to fight.....no particular topic.

you bringing down my high nigga.

shit i coulda been on your side.....

i dont need this shit

Why? Because the conversation has to be forced to talk about males. Women as victims of sexual predators has been done to death. At this point you're willfully ignorant if you believe the problem isn't widespread. Boys as victims of MALE predators has also been done to death. Shit, nearly every gay celebrity has openly admitted to being molested or raped as a child and there seems to be no end to the number of boys molested by Catholic priests.

But... When you try to talk about males and females as victims of FEMALE sexual predators you hit a wall.

Think about it: When a boy or man complains about being groped, molested, or raped by a female what do we do? Laugh at him for complaining. If the chick was good looking we wish we were him and say that he must have been gay and that's why he reported it.

There was a story about two chicks in DC that started twerking, grinding, and groping on a dude in a convenience store and got slapped with sexual assault charges. I remember when it was posted on the IC a lot of y'all had shit to say about dude because he reported it. This is how HE felt:

"... The victim, a teacher, has spoken out following the incident. He didn't want to show his face because of the backlash he's seen on social media for filing a police report against the two women..."

"... he has struggled to deal with this because he felt violated and ashamed and has even gotten angry and vulgar tweets from people about it since it made national news..."

He also had this to say: "...They were all over my chest and grabbing me. If I would have done that obviously I would have been arrested, thrown to the ground, probably 20 years in prison, no out. You know, it's not the same thing..."

The one chick that got arrested, Ayanna Marie Knight, was given a slap on the wrist:

"... One of two women caught on video groping and twerking on a man in a gas station in Northeast D.C. received a suspended sentence and probation in the assault that the victim called humiliating.

Ayanna Marie Knight, 22, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor third-degree sexual abuse. She was sentenced Monday to 180 days suspended and six months probation...
"

The victim acknowledged that had he done the same thing, grinding on a random chick, grabbing on her, and flashing his dick at her, he would be facing serious prison time. So why didn't that happen for her?

We don't know how this type of thing affects boys or men because nobody gives a shit. Nobody has taken the time to really examine the ways sexual abuse at the hands of a female predator affects boys, how it shapes them mentally and sexually. There's countless studies on the effect of sexual abuse on women and girls but next to nothing when it comes to men and boys.

Why?

That's the conversation that needs to happen.

Nothing you said disproved what I said. Nowhere in my post did I say men dont go through it. I only asked why dudes gotta use that to downplay women going through it. Like you do in every thread.

Shits disgusting yo. Look at yourself fam. In every thread you crying like "im tired of women being the victim, its my turn to be a victim"

You or other men going through it doesnt make it any less fucked up that woman go through it.

If you start a thread talking about men being sexually assaulted as kids no one would come in there and shit on it. We would all participate. You want the convo to be had start it, but you too busy shitting on whatever woman have to complain about.

And I aint going back and forth with you past this post. I've noticed you debate with everyone here and be wrong without ever changing your mind.

Plus we all been peeped it man. You a insecure woman hater and you've proved it time and time again. On some faggot ass men going there own way shit. Go the fuck over that way fam.

Grown men were looking at me at 9 and 10 years old, even more at 12. It was so bad I was afraid to walk to the damn store by myself because they’d try and talk to me.

First thing that came to mind...smmfh

2b7f69ed-2af2-406e-8687-6ead2f88d399_thumb.jpg

I really believe there are a lot of sick mfs out here w/ pedophile tendencies. How a grown ass adult can be sexually attracted to a child is beyond my comprehension. That visual and those thoughts don't compute in my brain. I don't care about what culture or country think it's acceptable. I don't want to hear that it was acceptable in the old days. Shit is disgusting. And a lot of these mfs have young daughters of their own. Men out here trying to hollar at 12 year old girls w/ an 11 year old daughter at home.

right...but they benefitting off what he learn while being molested.

think about it....

would you give a dude props for licking your poopshoot because he learned it from his aunt who taught him when he was 7?
......Why would I even know that? Lol

People that been molested don't deserve relationships when they become adults?

Nothing you said disproved what I said. Nowhere in my post did I say men dont go through it. I only asked why dudes gotta use that to downplay women going through it. Like you do in every thread.

Shits disgusting yo. Look at yourself fam. In every thread you crying like "im tired of women being the victim, its my turn to be a victim"

You or other men going through it doesnt make it any less fucked up that woman go through it.

If you start a thread talking about men being sexually assaulted as kids no one would come in there and shit on it. We would all participate. You want the convo to be had start it, but you too busy shitting on whatever woman have to complain about.

And I aint going back and forth with you past this post. I've noticed you debate with everyone here and be wrong without ever changing your mind.

Plus we all been peeped it man. You a insecure woman hater and you've proved it time and time again. On some faggot ass men going there own way shit. Go the fuck over that way fam.

I've never once downplayed it. As a point of fact in the very post you quoted I said this:

"...At this point you're willfully ignorant if you believe the problem isn't widespread...."

So what are you really talking about???

Woman hater??? Nigga please. I'm ready to go to spill blood over my daughters, wife, sisters, mother, cousins, aunts... you name it. I told y'all before one of my sisters boyfriends put his hands on her and they didn't tell me about it until the nigga moved out of the state 'cause they knew I'd flat out kill his ass. Anyone that knows me personally knows I don't fuck around when it comes to making sure the women in my life are covered and it comes from being a lil kid watching one of my stepfathers beat the shit out of my mother.

I'm all about protecting women from predators, but I'm also about holding them accountable for their actions, something people like you are incapable of doing.

I've been wrong??? Nigga I bring facts and figures to the discussion; I have references for everything I say here. Not once has ANY ONE of y'all ever been able to disprove anything I've ever said. That's an undeniable fact. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll say it but, to date, it hasn't happened in any debate. All anyone like you has is "ion'care whatchu say nigga, you wrong" and that's it. I got "You're wrong and here's why" with a grip of scholarly articles and shit to back me up.

Of course you ain't going back and forth because that's how niggas like you roll. I been peeped that much about you.

Back