Welcome To aBlackWeb

How young were you when...

This type of shit has been acceptable for thousands of years more than its has been frowned upon.

Scust
Shit...you cant be a Catholic priest without touching a few asses.

It's in the employment contract

My sister's friend showed me her tits when I was 10. She was 18-19.

Thats sad and is an example of why Im so protective over my kids. Not just my girls, but my sons too.

You have just as many men recall inappropiate shit done to them by grown women, except nobody gives a shit.

All that "thats my lil boyfriend" and nobody bats an eye.

I know we have to watch over our girls like hawks, but I think we leave our boys to fend for themselves too often in various areas.

Why though?

She moved in with my family when she was like 16 cause here mom was a crackhead. One afternoon I get home from school and the popsicle dude outside so I run up in my sister's room to steal some change. And ol' girl there sleeping with the titty out. Of course my dog gonna run up in there behind panting and shit so she wakes up catches me looking at the titty. I dip out and cut back downstairs, she walks to the top of stairs and says "it's okay if you want to see" and pulls both of them out. I probably stumbled on that situation another 3-4 times coming home after school.

Almost smashed too one time like 8-9 years ago on some wild shit but that's another thread. Never said nothing to nobody. Her and my sister still best friends. They godparents to eachothers kids and shit. If this story ever got out my sis would for sure scrap her lmaoooooo.

She moved in with my family when she was like 16 cause here mom was a crackhead. One afternoon I get home from school and the popsicle dude outside so I run up in my sister's room to steal some change. And ol' girl there sleeping with the titty out. Of course my dog gonna run up in there behind panting and shit so she wakes up catches me looking at the titty. I dip out and cut back downstairs, she walks to the top of stairs and says "it's okay if you want to see" and pulls both of them out. I probably stumbled on that situation another 3-4 times coming home after school.

Almost smashed too one time like 8-9 years ago on some wild shit but that's another thread. Never said nothing to nobody. Her and my sister still best friends. They godparents to eachothers kids and shit. If this story ever got out my sis would for sure scrap her lmaoooooo.
What I'm saying though is what would a legal adult female get out of seducing a barely pubescent boy?

Better question, is it even worth delving into the mind of a pedophile, male or female? Cause if the genders were reversed, an ass whooping would be coming no matter how long it's been, right?

I posted in it but they decided it was another bait thread and made it about them.

How come it cant be about both?

its sick either way you cut it grown man or grown woman doing it

You know what irritates me about this...

When men who are protective of the young women they love and want them to dress conservatively.... Get attacked...

We know it's mad Niggaz there that ain't shit.... We can't change it.... We wish we could, but we can't..... That's the world.

But we can change our clothes. If I guess little girl who's going thru puberty, u don't give a fuck... Shes not over sexualizing herself dressing like a grown woman when shes still a child

I wonder what type of answers he thought he'd get?
I've had some innocent ass conversations with women that turned into them telling me they were raped at a young age and most of the times by family members.

Don't want daughters, cause fuck that.
I do agree them female pedos are out there deep too

Grown men were looking at me at 9 and 10 years old, even more at 12. It was so bad I was afraid to walk to the damn store by myself because they’d try and talk to me.

Last edited:
I posted in it but they decided it was another bait thread and made it about them.

Look, shit like this is rehashed time and time again across the internet and it's always female-centric. In 2018 it's long overdue to start asking the males the same questions 'cause I guarantee you the answers will raise eyebrows.

It's like I pointed out in another thread on here: the data shows that females are sexual predators close to or equal to males, and in some cases surpassing males. But don't nobody wanna hear that. They want to keep up the illusion that y'all chicks don't rock like that and it's only isolated cases when it does happen when, in fact, it's as widespread as when males do it.

There's a reason there's been thousands of female teachers gettin' caught fuckin and suckin their male students. That shit ain't new, it's been going on for decades; it's just finally gettin exposed. It's high time that Ms Lerlene and 'nem, the touchy-feely aunt, the inappropriate babysitter, the teacher with her titties out all the damned time, and all these other chicks out there get the spotlight.

This is why I don't understand how some black people can act like only white people are pedos or incestuous.

Niggas (and I'm using niggas as a catch-all because I've seen several dudes that have said they were molested and flat out raped by older women) are just as nasty and disgusting as everybody else. Pedophilia has been a problem in the black community since forever.

You know what irritates me about this...

When men who are protective of the young women they love and want them to dress conservatively.... Get attacked...

We know it's mad Niggaz there that ain't shit.... We can't change it.... We wish we could, but we can't..... That's the world.

But we can change our clothes. If I guess little girl who's going thru puberty, u don't give a fuck... Shes not over sexualizing herself dressing like a grown woman when shes still a child
How you dress don't mean shit to a nasty nigga fam. I understand girls looking grown, but pastors been molesting lil girls in conservative church clothes for generations.

Last edited:
This is why I don't understand how some black people can act like only white people are pedos or incestuous
Crackas take the cake when it comes to; beastiality, drug use, incest, mass shootings etc etc etc

But no ones acting like they're the only ones who do it. It prolly seems more so cause they keep accusing blacks and everyone else of being criminals and the rebuttal is usually people pointing out how they're mad crackas in therapy cause of them touching lil suzie and josh.

Back