Welcome To aBlackWeb

How young were you when...

so we have an obvious common age range as well as similar stories......and everyone is disgusted

whats really being said here??

boys gonna be boys?

are they overreacting or recalling normal childhood shit in a new light because of the leading question and mass of responses??

shit raises so many questions but seems to have one common answer or "goal" even.........men aint shit

meanwhile i got family on both sides that acts offended when I dont let my girls leave with them or stay the night or none of that

be mad and kill yourself i dont give a damn
i got a hint of that

cuz I had to think about it myself

i mean we get pinched on the cheek and called "my lil boyfriend" too, but nobody seems scarred or disgusted

everybody busts out laughing when a lil boy (3-4) puts his hand up somebodys skirt or grabs a titty, and i've seen this several times

i cant ever recall any grown woman actually coming onto me or staring until well into teen years when I was taller than them

but at the same time I wasnt "looking" for it, I was a kid

No! Did you read or skim through it? It wasn't boys looking at them it was men. These girls were between the ages of 4 and 12 and grown men wsre looking at them sexually. One gorl was molested by her cousin.This is disgusting.

I think a lot of dudes would have shrugged it off while we were kids. You know, comments from that one aunt always tellin you how fine you are when you 8 or 9, Ms Lerlene around the way winking at you and saying how handsome you'll be when you're older. The one old, short, big broad with the ginormous titties at the cookouts you always got dragged to that gives you them extra long hugs with your face smooshed in her titties and shit... All that shit happened, but nobody bats an eye and nobody gives a shit.

We weren't paying attention one bit, but it still happened.

I
Alot of dudes and women do it.
It's just looked at as innocent when these chicks do it.
But let someone's uncle say this to a young girl. It's over for dude but auntie gets a pass? How?
Is it still not pedophilia?

She has been the norm but people act like it's new. Andeys not even get started on rape.

I see your point but who giving these women a pass? Its us. Its alot of dudes who think its cool for they son to be sexually active once they hit 12. Niggas telling me they pops let them spend the night with older chicks, teachers fucking students. I think our society cant view men as sexual victims of women because we supposed to be men and that we always want sex. Niggas be thinking the shit is regular when its why we all fucked up.

Even when we see a thread with a teacher sleeping with a student we be like "damn where was she when i was a kid?"

i got a hint of that

cuz I had to think about it myself

i mean we get pinched on the cheek and called "my lil boyfriend" too, but nobody seems scarred or disgusted

everybody busts out laughing when a lil boy (3-4) puts his hand up somebodys skirt or grabs a titty, and i've seen this several times

i cant ever recall any grown woman actually coming onto me or staring until well into teen years when I was taller than them

but at the same time I wasnt "looking" for it, I was a kid

I think a lot of dudes would have shrugged it off while we were kids. You know, comments from that one aunt always tellin you how fine you are when you 8 or 9, Ms Lerlene around the way winking at you and saying how handsome you'll be when you're older. The one old, short, big broad with the ginormous titties at the cookouts you always got dragged to that gives you them extra long hugs with your face smooshed in her titties and shit... All that shit happened, but nobody bats an eye and nobody gives a shit.

We weren't paying attention one bit, but it still happened.

What's with the double standards? My mom's friend used to do that my boy friend shit to me but I shrugged it off because I was 16 at the time my mind was on girls in my age ra nge ,in my mind I was like "she just playing" andas far as I was concerned that shit ain't never happening anyways. I don't give a fuck about little boys getting their cheeks pinched or grabbing grown woman's titties that's a far Cry from molestation but looking at little girls sexually should have a nigga shunned from society automatically. That motherfucker had the nerve to say some fuck shit like that to that lady about her little girl in the laundromat. I don't blame her for beating his ass one bit. I hate how nonchalant these comments are in this thread. "It's a normal thing " or whatver. No the fuck 'aint! That shit ain't never happened to my sister. How would you feel if that was your little girl? . Y'all niggas talking like these women are crying over spilled milk. Creeps and pedophiles should never be taken lightly.

You know what irritates me about this...

When men who are protective of the young women they love and want them to dress conservatively.... Get attacked...

We know it's mad Niggaz there that ain't shit.... We can't change it.... We wish we could, but we can't..... That's the world.

But we can change our clothes. If I guess little girl who's going thru puberty, u don't give a fuck... Shes not over sexualizing herself dressing like a grown woman when shes still a child

Muslim women dress conservative and still go through it. It aint the clothes. Being that rape has been around forever its def deeper than clothes.

In Chicago it was common to hear from girls as young as 15 making it inside nightclubs and strip clubs. And the ones I knew like that ended up either EXTREMELY sexually active or flat out prostitutes, both of which are rabbitholes to even worse problems.

For some reason this society doesn't want to have a nuanced conversation. As if it's impossible to both condemn predatory men AND discourage provocative (root word, to provoke) behavior in women and young girls.
my ex homie jade nacole started strippin at 15....
her dad and brother stayed fighting niggas...but we see where she is now

Humans are fucked up creatures. This is a fact.

A lot of us are sick. Evidence is literally everywhere.

It's commonn knowledge.

And since we can't kill sick people with out going to jail, we sometimes attempt preventative measures.

With young girls, sometimes the best we got is try to cover yourself up until you fully grasp the weight of the sexuality.

That's the best we got.

If our women are going to be preyed on, it's not going to be done without at least an effort of trying to avoid it.

I get the whole "teach boys/men to not be sexual predators" sentiment..... But that's like saying... But unless you just ignoring crazy signs, that's not some shit that's openly displayed

But if the prevenative measure is just change your outfit are we really doing shit. Folks just said the clothes dont matter and yall say well we gotta do something. I get it but that shit aint working obviously. And yes you gotta teach every kid not to be a predator and what it means.

What's with the double standards? My mom's friend used to do that my boy friend shit to me but I shrugged it off because I was 16 at the time my mind was on girls in my age ra nge ,in my mind I was like "she just playing" andas far as I was concerned that shit ain't never happening anyways. I don't give a fuck about little boys getting their cheeks pinched or grabbing grown woman's titties that's a far Cry from molestation but looking at little girls sexually should have a nigga shunned from society automatically. That motherfucker had the nerve to say some fuck shit like that to that lady about her little girl in the laundromat. I don't blame her for beating his ass one bit. I hate how nonchalant these comments are in this thread. "It's a normal thing " or whatver. No the fuck 'aint! That shit ain't never happened to my sister. How would you feel if that was your little girl? . Y'all niggas talking like these women are crying over spilled milk. Creeps and pedophiles should never be taken lightly.

Facts its dismissive and its why these convos dont go anywhere and why we dont discuss when it happens to boys. Because other boys gonna laugh like at least you got some pussy.

I

I see your point but who giving these women a pass? Its us. Its alot of dudes who think its cool for they son to be sexually active once they hit 12. Niggas telling me they pops let them spend the night with older chicks, teachers fucking students. I think our society cant view men as sexual victims of women because we supposed to be men and that we always want sex. Niggas be thinking the shit is regular when its why we all fucked up.

Even when we see a thread with a teacher sleeping with a student we be like "damn where was she when i was a kid?"

I remember a thread on the IC before it got clapped about this big titty teacher from another country doing shit with her male students. Niggas in there laughing and joking talmbout I wish that was my teacher. I was one of the only people calling that bitch a pedo.

Fun fact: r kelly was molested by older women at a young age. He's a pedo pos, but it's often overlooked how he possibly got there.

the fathers and men and uncles in our society need to step up.

niggas need to stop putting so much pressure on kids to take whatever pussy is offered.

I used to know alot of dudes like this.
they just wanted they kid to smash away because at least he aint gay. but them dudes was shitty fathers anyway.

the guys i know now that im grown....they at least try to teach they son to respect women, wear condoms and avoid putting yourself in certain situations.

but i say all this to say.....who are these dudes listening too? who are they learning from that this should be ok for a child to be pushed up on?

i have a son and daughter and its not ok for either of them when they was under age.
a pedo is a pedo.....aint no such thing as a little pedo or full blown pedo.

we also need to stop with this cougar shit like its ok but on the flip side dude is an old perv.
shit , they even have math jokes for it,.....a 17 yr old male can go into 40 more than a 40 yr old man can go into a 17 yr old girl.

shit is sick.

I remember a thread on the IC before it got clapped about this big titty teacher from another country doing shit with her male students. Niggas in there laughing and joking talmbout I wish that was my teacher. I was one of the only people calling that bitch a pedo.

Fun fact: r kelly was molested by older women at a young age. He's a pedo pos, but it's often overlooked how he possibly got there.
i got on better for you ....

i see your rkelly and raise you

drum roll.......one of the top selling books and movies...supported by women.

50 shades !

so we gonna act like the man wasnt molested by an older woman who tauight him all types of sick shit.....but women skipped over that and went straight to getting tied up and spanked.

the adult store was packed when that movie came out.

i only know cause i had to get some change for the meter and it looked like a nice place to stop.

In Chicago it was common to hear from girls as young as 15 making it inside nightclubs and strip clubs. And the ones I knew like that ended up either EXTREMELY sexually active or flat out prostitutes, both of which are rabbitholes to even worse problems.

For some reason this society doesn't want to have a nuanced conversation. As if it's impossible to both condemn predatory men AND discourage provocative (root word, to provoke) behavior in women and young girls.
I think the problem is policing the wrong thing(s). Cuz nobody has a problem with telling a girl she acting "fast" or whatever and try to curb their behavior when she tries to do grown shit when she's not ie going to the club.

The problem is when we do that Erykah Badu shit and tell girls they gotta wear long skirts and other dumb shit that don't have anything to do with a predatory man or woman who wants to take advantage of their youth. If your nasty ass looks at a children sexually, what they have on and what they do or where they go don't have shit to do with shit.

Last edited:
i got on better for you ....

i see your rkelly and raise you

drum roll.......one of the top selling books and movies...supported by women.

50 shades !

so we gonna act like the man wasnt molested by an older woman who tauight him all types of sick shit.....but women skipped over that and went straight to getting tied up and spanked.

the adult store was packed when that movie came out.

i only know cause i had to get some change for the meter and it looked like a nice place to stop.
Lmao I never read that shit or saw the movies. Is that what happened? Dude got molested when he was young?

And even so...I mean...at least everybody he was messing with was grown.

I

Doesn't matter, that's only grown man testo talk.

You know how many times I been in classes where the grils were outta control? Hell I remember one male teacher got harrassed everyday by some lil 8th grade girls. Dude eventually left. They were cat calling and discussing that mans dick print nh. Pointing, saying sexual shit about and directly to him. Shit, they aint give a fuck about us once he came to the class.

All that said, these were still young girls and deserved protection. Theur action would have mattered none had he messed with one of them. We woulda gladly jumped his ass. Why dont we view our boys the same way?

Lmao I never read that shit or saw the movies. Is that what happened? Dude got molested when he was young?

And even so...I mean...at least everybody he was messing with was grown.
right...but they benefitting off what he learn while being molested.

think about it....

would you give a dude props for licking your poopshoot because he learned it from his aunt who taught him when he was 7?

everybody gets so serious about internet posts

imo this shit was a think piece

I havent seen one person defend pedophilia or blame the children or make this a man hating thread

we all got opinions and its a got damn message board

we wouldnt have seen the shit until the thread was made, never would have had this convo otherwise

it got us talking....which is the point

but everybody here knew about all this shit already

Back