Welcome To aBlackWeb

How young were you when...

so we have an obvious common age range as well as similar stories......and everyone is disgusted

whats really being said here??

boys gonna be boys?

are they overreacting or recalling normal childhood shit in a new light because of the leading question and mass of responses??

shit raises so many questions but seems to have one common answer or "goal" even.........men aint shit

meanwhile i got family on both sides that acts offended when I dont let my girls leave with them or stay the night or none of that

be mad and kill yourself i dont give a damn

There were a few replies saying as young as 2 years old, and snarky responses from "men" saying it's impossible to remember events that young.

This is very common.

People have to start being more protective of their kids, no matter who it is.

but even then, some are just talking about somebody looking or other, older kids doing this shit

I dont think we can ever completely shield them from this world, but we can make it a tough feat

and I've been around fam w/ all that "you're so pretty, you're gonna be a heartbreaker" shit....I cant say its all meant in a sexual or negative way but then again who fuckin knows??

I just think a lot of this actually does expose how different we are in times for one, but also in western culture

is it not starting to seem like we intentionally go against the grain of "nature".....on everything??

i mean is it that many sickos or is something else happening here?

im just thinking and talking out my neck here, but shit.......this aint no minor coincidence thats only effecting one particular race, age, or demographic

Nah, based on the answers it's not some "boys gonna be boys" shit. Most are saying MEN were looking at them or saying inappropriate shit.

Most boys mature after girls. Atleast that's how it was in the 90s.

yeah I wasnt saying boys like kids, but males in general

a lotta times we toss up our faults to that kinda thinking

I gotta wonder what kind of responses dude would get if he asked men at what age did grown women notice them.

I seriously doubt he'd ever ask because this is yet another "men ain't shit" bait-post.

Wow I’m disgusted I don’t remember the exact age but I was young and I bloomed early

I gotta wonder what kind of responses dude would get if he asked men at what age did grown women notice them.

I seriously doubt he'd ever ask because this is yet another "men ain't shit" bait-post.

i got a hint of that

cuz I had to think about it myself

i mean we get pinched on the cheek and called "my lil boyfriend" too, but nobody seems scarred or disgusted

everybody busts out laughing when a lil boy (3-4) puts his hand up somebodys skirt or grabs a titty, and i've seen this several times

i cant ever recall any grown woman actually coming onto me or staring until well into teen years when I was taller than them

but at the same time I wasnt "looking" for it, I was a kid

i got a hint of that

i mean we get pinched on the cheek and called "my lil boyfriend" too, but nobody seems scarred or disgusted

everybody busts out laughing when a lil boy (3-4) puts his hand up somebodys skirt or grabs a titty, and i've seen this several times

i cant ever recall any grown woman actually coming onto me or staring until well into teen years when I was taller than them

I think a lot of dudes would have shrugged it off while we were kids. You know, comments from that one aunt always tellin you how fine you are when you 8 or 9, Ms Lerlene around the way winking at you and saying how handsome you'll be when you're older. The one old, short, big broad with the ginormous titties at the cookouts you always got dragged to that gives you them extra long hugs with your face smooshed in her titties and shit... All that shit happened, but nobody bats an eye and nobody gives a shit.

We weren't paying attention one bit, but it still happened.

i got a hint of that

Lol gettin called shit like "mannish"

Alot of dudes and women do it.
It's just looked at as innocent when these chicks do it.
But let someone's uncle say this to a young girl. It's over for dude but auntie gets a pass? How?
Is it still not pedophilia?

She has been the norm but people act like it's new. Andeys not even get started on rape.

Ask the question at what age did you like the attention you got from men?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back