Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you black and you ain't never seen......

Anybody say Belly or Boys n the hood yet?

And this ain't a black movie but I feel like everybody should see American History X at least once

Anybody say Belly or Boys n the hood yet?

And this ain't a black movie but I feel like everybody should see American History X at least once
Yeah there was at least one boys in the hood quote. I remember the gif lol. And I haven't seen American History X. Ima check it out

Last edited:
Didn't read the thread in its entirety.

Last week, I was up late like 4am in the morning. Friday was coming on, not the shitty USA network version.

It was the real version on HBO.

Was I going to watch it?

Yes, then I realized that I know this movie line-by-line, so I decided to watch something else.

I felt something about it for a short time afterwards, but oh well.

N_Jo5f.gif

If you aint seen this minus well turn your membership card in

How u black and u Neva seen higher learning?

How u black and u Neva seen CB4?

How u black and u Neva seen im gone get u sucka?

How u black and Neva seen Pam Griers breasts?

How u black and Neva seen Ha by juvenile?

How you black and ain't neva seen the "A Different World" wedding episode where Dwayne Wayne interrupted Whitley's wedding and hit her wit the "BABY PLEASE!!" proposal and took her from Poppa Pope...I mean Byron??

Dk if this was said or nah, but you aint black if yo ass has never seen "Bebe's Kids". @ChiCity just mentioned this movie the other day.
My kids were like what the fuck is this *paraphrasing*

They weren't feeling the songs but they liked the movie

You ain't black unless you've seen at least 4 Blaxploitation movies

South Central

"We all know Bobby here a man. *shakey voice* He a MAAAAN!!!"

"...if you hit a man in his face, in time, his wounds will heal. And later on, you can apologize to that man. If you steal his goods, later on, you can return those goods, or you can repay him equal value. But if you kill... there is no later on. There's no way to repair it with that man. There's no way to make it right with him or his family. His life is gone forever. You never come back from that..."

"This is a OG call"

Paid in Full

"Come on, I'm broke, baby. I ain't got no money.
Buuuuullshit. I see you shinin' , nigga."

"You stay cool like how you be cool, aiight? Aiight water..."

"Ayo, aye... Niggas get shot every day b. You'll be aiight. "

"You ain't eatin? Whatchu mean you ain't... You ain't makin this paper man? Everybody eats, b!!!"

Last edited:
Back