Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you black and you ain't never seen......

I love the wiz, but I'm into stuff like that, musicals, weird costumes. I wanna see it on broadway one day. I've seen The Lion King on broadway. It's about the same thing. Creepy costumes, songs, and nothin but black people up there lol
Please don't compare lion king to the wiz that made me sad. Ain't no comparison

The broadway version of Lion King is similar to what u describing though when u say things like creepy costumes and songs
Noooooooooo lol
The Lion King costumes aren't creepy to me, seen it live twice, it's beautiful

Maybe cause the wiz was filmed before I was born shit looks terrible. Those costumes are terrible. The face paints are terrible. I didn't grow up on that so it's like tryna watch The Exorcist and actually be scared even though the special effects are hilariously not terrifying

Noooooooooo lol
The Lion King costumes aren't creepy to me, seen it live twice, it's beautiful

Maybe cause the wiz was filmed before I was born shit looks terrible. Those costumes are terrible. The face paints are terrible. I didn't grow up on that so it's like tryna watch The Exorcist and actually be scared even though the special effects are hilariously not terrifying
Also I love the lion king, that movie is one of the goats. Wizard of oz I always thought looked retarded so watching a remake of it wouldn't even make sense.

njFwG4CMr9xkMNFIK7dtp4woZ-it4qCHDXmtE0
I managed to snap this pic before they came and told me to chill. The costumes are very creepy, but yes beautiful

"well where did u get the mushroom shirt I got tah know"
"Well the secret isss, u got tah coordinate, most people don't COOORDINATE, see ya got tah COOORDINATE"
-Eddie Murphy doin hand gestures with him while agreeing- :lmao2:
*Boomerang*

Last edited:
"well where did u get the mushroom shirt I got tah know"
"Well the secret isss, u got tah coordinate, most people don't COOORDINATE, see ya got tah COOORDINATE"
-Eddie Murphy bein messy doin hand gestures with him while agreeing- :lmao2:
*Boomerang*

2cnegef.gif

Back