Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you black and you ain't never seen......

"Man let's jump him"
"man sit cho ass down"
"I have mind control over Debo"
"he be like shut the fuck up"
"I be quiet, but when he leave"
"I be talking again"

imma take this little boy home to his momma
my momma's dead
well, yo daddy
my daddy's dead too
did u kill them?
naw they just dead

I will slap you man. I will slap the hell outta you, yo dnt play whit me. You don't know who you messin' wit. I don't even know when Ima slap somebody, my reflexes just slap people. I be like damn hi-why'dahdah-why'dahdah do dat? I don't even know when i be slapping people. I don't KNOW when Ima slap somebody, u keep messin' wit me. I'm dangerous, I'm scared of myself. They call me snap and pop. Because I'll snap and i will POP yo ass in the mouth. Don't mess wit me man. You betta watch ya back, watch ya gah damn back. Even in the shouwaah, e'en at picnics, ya betta watch ya gah damn backMake a right.:ha:

Yes I went there this my favorite movie

Last edited:
Coming to America.
"His momma named him Clay. Ima call him Clay."

Jungle Fever.
"You outta your mind! I'm not giving you a red cent! And what happened to your father's color TV?"..."Momma, I smoked the tv."

New Jack City.
"Cancel that bitch. I'll buy another one."

I love the wiz, but I'm into stuff like that, musicals, weird costumes. I wanna see it on broadway one day. I've seen The Lion King on broadway. It's about the same thing. Creepy costumes, songs, and nothin but black people up there lol

"What is this...velvet?"

"SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!"...*drops mic. walks off syage*

"SHEEE'S YOUR QUEEEEENNN TOOOOOO BEEEEE..."

"YES! YES! IN THEE FACE!"

"JUST LET YO SOOOOOUUULLLL GLOOOOO!!"

If you haven't watched the Wiz, your Thanksgiving was filled wit regret and failure.

Back