Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you black and you ain't never seen......

MzLyricist

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
Was just joking around about this with a friend earlier and then when I saw it mentioned in one of the threads I couldn't help it . We all know there's certain movies all black people are required to watch lol....got to know memorable quotes from the movie and errthang. You can literally get your "black card'' revoked. Let , ''I haven't seen that'' come out your mouth!.....y'all Already know what's coming next ..."Nigga how you black and you ain't seen ____'' '/'/'.

Can y'all name most the movies . Here are a few I came up with. And also come up with the memorable quotes that come with the movie.
*if people see that someone posted a movie and didn't include a quote they liked they can add their quote as well.*
. (The obvious one) The Color Purple- ''u told harpo to beat me!''
. Life- ''u gone eat yo cone bread''
.Low Down Dirty Shame- ''Peachess u betta come in here and get this ROCKWILDA''
. The Five Heart Beats- -Eddie Kang jr. outside of the the concert lookin tore up with a beige rain coat on...he opens coat- "jaaaaang'' he begins to sing ''nights like this..I wish....rain drops will fau au au au aauull :shittt:''

:lmao2:[;'.

Friday

"Chain? What chain?"
"You got knocked the fuck out!"
"This my bike punk"
"Aye yall smokey back here takin a shit!"
"Hey Ms Parker....when you gon let me fuuuck Ms Parker"

Next Friday

"Im the kang round here"
"Hunnids and fitties...big ass titties"
"Man I told you to slow yo ass down...almost made me spill my yak on my suit nigga"
"Shut up! Say another motherfucking word...and this shit is OVER nigga"
"Day day...that crazy bitch out there again"
"They 13's....i keep em clean tho"

Menace 2 Society

"Aye...who got snaps on the petro?"

"Oh so now we supposed to fight over a bitch?"

"Man we supposed to be brothers!"

"I got these cheeseburgers....."

Never seen Clockers, Bout it Bout it, or Crooklyn

Not a black movie but never seen The Godfather

Not surprised about Bout it Bout it...you not missing nothing tbh...well, maybe the end after credits where P had strippers and made a video for "down south hustlers" - bounce dat azz

I've never seen Color Purple
96mhds

I've never seen The 5 Heartbeats <<>>

"Man how you get fired on yo day off"
" What you stealing boxes for, you trying to build a club house"
"Yep, fired me on the spot, talking bout pressing charges" [;'..;l'//

From that scene that may have been the funniest line...fucking tears were coming down my eyes :lmao2:

Back