Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
This nigga @mryounggun got me shaking my head lol. The situation is clear and we were asked what we'd do in the same situation. Which means you're now a nurse at some type of health care facility and one of the patients/residents spits on you. Talking about he smacking the shit out of her and if her family got anything to say they can come see him. Yeah they go come see you in jail cause that's where you going and losing whatever license/certification you've paid for to become whatever that lady was. Then you're on the abuse registry which will disqualify you from a lot more job fields than you think.

If this was a random person on the street I can understand some of these view points....but I'm astound by how many of ya'll will throw so much away over something you knew was a possibility when you got into that profession.

My grand grandma also passed from dementia... she was speaking to me in Spanish one day and I said I don’t speak Spanish (her old self knew that) then she threatened to beat me to death if I didn’t learn it by the next time she seen me...

she would throw food and utensils at the staff... they had to switch her to plastics...

she would feed me and my sister in a photo by her bed saying that the staff had us locked in tbere and she had to take care of us or we would die...

sometimes it seems like they’re in their right mind but they’re not at all
No disrespect to this story... But I remember how happy we were on the ic when we found out you were part Mexican....

Random,I know...I do all my smoking before the kids get home

This nigga @mryounggun got me shaking my head lol. The situation is clear and we were asked what we'd do in the same situation. Which means you're now a nurse at some type of health care facility and one of the patients/residents spits on you. Talking about he smacking the shit out of her and if her family got anything to say they can come see him. Yeah they go come see you in jail cause that's where you going and losing whatever license/certification you've paid for to become whatever that lady was. Then you're on the abuse registry which will disqualify you from a lot more job fields than you think.

If this was a random person on the street I can understand some of these view points....but I'm astound by how many of ya'll will throw so much away over something you knew was a possibility when you got into that profession.
Cuz you rationale...

That's why police arguments get so heated. Trigger happy scary ass racist cops don't need to be out in the field. They not built for the job.

But that's the tragedy of our society.

No job in America has the best person for the job... Just the best of the applicants if they lucky

I've never been the type of nigga to try to avoid sleeping in whatever bed I've made.

If an elderly white lady, who I deem to be control of her mental faculties, spits on me multiple times...I'm smacking the shit out of her. I'll be ok with whatever consequences come from that before I slap the shit out of her. Because it wouldn't be out of anger. It would be based on general principle.

I've never been the type of nigga to try to avoid sleeping in whatever bed I've made.

If an elderly white lady, who I deem to be control of her mental faculties, spits on me multiple times...I'm smacking the shit out of her. I'll be ok with whatever consequences come from that before I slap the shit out of her. Because it wouldn't be out of anger. It would be based on general principle.

You're going to end up in jail for physical abuse. Against a woman, most above all. If you're even lucky enough to not get gunned down by the police for being black.

They try to screw over Johnny Depp, a multibillionaire and well-respected white passing mixed-race man. The legal apparatus of three different countries who tries to screw him over for being a victim of domestic violence by a woman simply because he's a man. A British judge flat-out dismissed garnered evidence incriminating his ex-wife (a white woman) because he's a man and lost his jobs while in the meantime she's still co-starring along Jason Momoa and other class-AAA actors/resses as the Little Mermaid.

They will destroy you.

Last edited:

And we're saying.... Knowing yourself. Would you take a job as a care taker where you are told this happens from time to time?

Like, it's part of the job to give a heads up like " be careful, she's a spitter"

Would you in good faith go into that field?

If the answer is no, like we all are sure it is.... Everybody is trying to explain to you that you would never have to put yourself into that situation, because you don't have the temperament for that job.

Ole girl was at work. At a job that assumes those conditions. And her way of handling the situation was as real as a person who understands what's going on can do. She knows her field. She knew the risks. And she handled it like a pro.

If you ain't that..... Just say "I couldn't do that job all together" because I can promise you you will not find yourself in a situation where you consider putting hands on a 90 year old woman unless you are in that damn near exact scenario

And we're saying.... Knowing yourself. Would you take a job as a care taker where you are told this happens from time to time?
Reply: No, I wouldn't. There are caregivers who specialize in dealing with people who are mentally infirmed and aren't own control of their own behavior. I would never be able to do that.

Like, it's part of the job to give a heads up like " be careful, she's a spitter"
Reply: It's a part of the job...if you are working with mentally infirmed people. Not just if you are an in-home caregiver for an elderly person because they are too old to live on their own.

THAT is the distinction. THAT makes all the difference.

Would you in good faith go into that field?

If the answer is no, like we all are sure it is.... Everybody is trying to explain to you that you would never have to put yourself into that situation, because you don't have the temperament for that job.

Ole girl was at work. At a job that assumes those conditions. And her way of handling the situation was as real as a person who understands what's going on can do. She knows her field. She knew the risks. And she handled it like a pro.

If you ain't that..... Just say "I couldn't do that job all together" because I can promise you you will not find yourself in a situation where you consider putting hands on a 90 year old woman unless you are in that damn near exact scenario

Answers in-line above.

We can go back and forth about this all day. Or just agree to disagree, like I said before. If your cool with an old lady repeatedly spitting in your face and throwing shit at you just because she feels like it and because she's old...cool. We are all different. Me personally? That's not ok with me.

You're going to end up in jail for physical abuse. Against a woman, most above all. If you're even lucky enough to not get gunned down by the police for being black.

They try to screw overJohnny Depp, a multibillionaire and well-respected white passing mixed-race man. The legal apparatus of three different countries who tries to screw him over for being a victim of domestic violence by a woman simply because he's a man. A British judge flat-out dismissed garnered evidence incriminating his ex-wife (a white woman) because he's a man and lost his jobs while in the meantime she's still co-starring along Jason Momoa and other class-AAA actors/resses as the Little Mermaid.

They will destroy you.

I likely wouldn't end up in jail because of it. If I do end up in jail because I smacked the shit out of an old white woman who repeatedly spit in my face...then I'll just be the nigga that's in jail for smacking the shit out of an old white woman who repeatedly spit on him.

What part of that do y'all not grasp?

I likely wouldn't end up in jail because of it. If I do end up in jail because I smacked the shit out of an old white woman who repeatedly spit in my face...then I'll just be the nigga that's in jail for smacking the shit out of an old white woman who repeatedly spit on him.

The part where we know you would never be in that scenario

That is is not worth wasting your life over a bitch. Be the bigger man and let her sink down in shame.

Being cold has destroyed many of these types of entitled broads.

Thank you

I wasn't put on earth to be abused by anyone... and then have to evaluate being abused more if i retaliate.. nah

Mrs. Baptiste is a STNA & i'm a home health aide.......... she has been hit a few times in her career...... on the other hand i've been lucky dealt with a few miserable clients.... but i never been hit or spit upon knock on wood.

nah wayment. i didnt even click the video before i posted. im deflee leaving. she can wash her ass and dishes by herself

Smh. Nah, it's time to quit.

Wouldn't have over powered her or nothing, but I wouldn't take being spit on like that.

What was that in her hand?? An egg or something? Sounds like she said "want this one too??". "you want more??".

I'm pissin on that old she-mammal's grave....maybe even at the funeral. I'm definitely bringing concrete and dumping it in there.

But she ain't worth the jail sentence. Trust me.

If I could get spit on by a kid and not manage to kill that lil' bastard, I could re-center myself after that.

Back