Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
That is most definitely how self defense works. The exchange of bodily fluids can be deadly .......self defense

A lame-ass laywer can effortlesssly thwart your argument within a half-minute by reminding the court that you, a man of relatively superior muscle strength, had responsively escalated the violence by physically assaulting a senile eldery woman in her eighties.

Again, that is not how self defense plea does work. It's frustrating, but don't step into a fight when you acknowledge deep inside down you've been already losing.

A lame-ass laywer can effortlesssly thwart your argument within a half-minute by reminding the court that you, a man of relatively superior muscle strength, had responsively escalated the violence by physically assaulting a senile eldery woman in her eighties.

Again, that is not how self defense plea does work. It's frustrating, but don't step into a fight when you acknowledge deep inside down you've been already losing.
You typed a lot but still....... Selff defense

yall niggas really finna beat up an old lady?? :tuh:
I woulda quit

Niggas around here watches too many MCU movies.

giphy.gif

You watch that show on abc called for life?

I was doing some research about becoming a lawyer to attend law school.

No. It's the first time I heard about this show.

In Quebec, students may either attend Techniques Juridiques (roughly translated as 'Legal Technics' in French) at one peculiar college at Montreal or attend one of our French speaking, pseudo-bilingual or English speaking campuses in order to attend law courses.

Super cool, but not easy when you come from a poverty-strucken background and had to overwork from petty job to petty job to keep yourself afloat (and not ending up indebted like I did) .

Last edited:
No. It's the first time I heard about this show.

In Quebec, students may either attend Techniques Juridiques (roughly translated as 'Legal Technics' in French) at one peculiar college at Montreal or attend one our French speaking, pseudo-bilingual or English speaking campuses in order to attend law courses.

Super cool, but not easy when you come from a poverty-strucken background and had to overwork from petty job to petty job to keep yourself afloat (and not ending up indebted like I did) .
Yeah, check it out because it's a great show.

Back