Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
You stay subbing me. Its bordering on obsessive. Just sayin, its weird. I shouldn't have that much control over what you post here

Now what i said makes perfect sense. Same way some of yall acccept abuse and neglect from democrats and make endless excuses for them is the same way some of yall are advocating being spat on by that old racist white bitch without doing anything about it

Its a pattern of yall exuding the same passive docile energy in the face of white hostility. I see the correlation 20/20

Now pretend im wrong...

Nigga it ain't a sub if it's clear it's directly about you. And don't give yourself that much importance. Your ego is already inflated enough. And you prove time and time again your lack of reading and comprehension skills. Ain't no "yall" cuz that post was my 1st and only in the thread so far so you have no clue on how i actually feel about it.

Nigga it ain't a sub if it's clear it's directly about you. And don't give yourself that much importance. Your ego is already inflated enough. And you prove time and time again your lack of reading and comprehension skills. Ain't no "yall" cuz that post was my 1st and only in the thread so far so you have no clue on how i actually feel about it.
Obsession confirmed

If its clearly about me, quote me or @ me. Stop being a butthurt coward

Back