Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
The woman is some kind of assistant to the old lady who more than likely has been tested, and isn’t positive as the woman standing there isn’t wearing protective gear.

If she was covid positive, and she was wearing ppe, and being spit on, then sure, maybe you can push/assault...

emotions get us into trouble... gotta be logical and methodical... now that this video is out I’m sure there will be changes to her situation...

and if she’s a nurse, she legit can never fight back...

my wife is an LVN and she was pregnant trying to deal w an old lady who had issues and this woman was trying to fight my wife, legit hitting her, and as a nurse you can’t do anything about it... u lose your license, 2 years of schooling and thousands of dollars... NOT worth it
I understand the consequences..

All im saying is... me.. im not gonna stand there and take it. I'm not built that way

That doesn't mean i have to touch her

I might wield a kitchen knife to scare her

I might verbally berate her into a heart attack

Something. What im not gonna do is take it

I understand the consequences..

All im saying is... me.. im not gonna stand there and take it. I'm not built that way

That doesn't mean i have to touch her

I might wield a kitchen knife to scare her

I might verbally berate her into a heart attack

Something. What im not gonna do is take it

You ain’t hitting no damn 90 year old women that ain’t a real threat to you.

Stop it.

There are mad old shite people who live in assisted living places or have in-home caregivers because they are too old to live on their own, not because they are mentally infirmed.
And their family don't wanna deal with them cuz they nuts... They lived too long. So they call in professionals.

Old chick at my church like 68.... She an active 68.... She still takes care of her 90 year old mother.... Till that old woman kicked her daughter old ass half way across the house..... She called in a professional too.

That caretaker is there cuz no one else wants to be. Old lady mad at the world....

And their family don't wanna deal with them cuz they nuts... They lived too long. So they call in professionals.

Old chick at my church like 68.... She an active 68.... She still takes care of her 90 year old mother.... Till that old woman kicked her daughter old ass half way across the house..... She called in a professional too.

That caretaker is there cuz no one else wants to be. Old lady mad at the world....

Seems like you're not making a distinction between just an mean old lady who is always difficult and thinks she's entitled to treat anybody however she wants...to old people who have mentally deteriorated to the point that they aren't responsible for their actions.

Seems like you're not making a distinction between just an mean old lady who is always difficult and thinks she's entitled to treat anybody however she wants...to old people who have mentally deteriorated to the point that they aren't responsible for their actions.
I can bet you and all of us will act the same way if we live to be 90.

The woman is some kind of assistant to the old lady who more than likely has been tested, and isn’t positive as the woman standing there isn’t wearing protective gear.

If she was covid positive, and she was wearing ppe, and being spit on, then sure, maybe you can push/assault...

emotions get us into trouble... gotta be logical and methodical... now that this video is out I’m sure there will be changes to her situation...

and if she’s a nurse, she legit can never fight back...

my wife is an LVN and she was pregnant trying to deal w an old lady who had issues and this woman was trying to fight my wife, legit hitting her, and as a nurse you can’t do anything about it... u lose your license, 2 years of schooling and thousands of dollars... NOT worth it

You was letting folk beat up on ya pregnant wife?

:huh4:

Don't care how old that chick is. She catching it.

Glad you found jesus.

No I'm talking about the horror stories I heard from people who work in that field.

This.... As crazy as it seems to us.... isn't uncommon.. Which is why she's so casual with her recording. She prolly used this same method to justify not dealing with a particular patient before. It seems routine. You have to have the temperament to expect and deal with this kind of behavior.

Again, seems wild to you, but anybody who knows the field heard or experienced shit like this before. That's what I'm saying

It comes with the job

No I'm talking about the horror stories I heard from people who work in that field.

This.... As crazy as it seems to us.... isn't uncommon.. Which is why she's so casual with her recording. She prolly used this same method to justify not dealing with a particular patient before. It seems routine. You have to have the temperament to expect and deal with this kind of behavior.

Again, seems wild to you, but anybody who knows the field heard or experienced shit like this before. That's what I'm saying

It comes with the job

You and I are having two totally different conversations. You're arguing a point that I'm not making. Salute.

Speak for yourself, my nigga. I'll never walk around this planet feeling like I'm entitled to treat people like shit based on the fact that I've existed longer than them.
When you get older, you don't act the same.

My father's father was damn near 90 and he was hard to deal with always being mad and cussing until he died but my pops always stayed calm and helped his dad no matter what and he wasn't this way until we got real old.

You and I are having two totally different conversations. You're arguing a point that I'm not making. Salute.
I'm arguing a point you aren't understanding is the very principle of this situation. It's the job field... Not the act alone. No one in any regular setting imaginable would have to deal with this EXCEPT for a caretaker who is assigned to a difficult case. That's exactly what this is, exactly why she responded the way she did... And exactly who people who aren't familiar with that field don't understand not killing the bitch.

They just don't know how common shit like this is ??‍♂️

Shit......50
Right people act like they aren't gonna have mood swings when they become an elder and the same way they don't want to deal with old people and shit will be the same when they become that age when people wouldn't want to deal with their old ass either.

Back