Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
On or off camera had she beat that ass she'd be locked and unemployed up now.

You'd put your hands on a soon to be 100 year old woman??? I could never live with myself lol.

Ehh. To each his own. Personally im not gonna beat her up just cause I know theres no way I could really physically harm her without marks showing up. Different for sis tho. She could probably get a 1-2 tumps in.

But I'm not above doing something evil. That's all I know. Spitting in that bitches food bare minimum.

But that's why I would hate to see my momma in there cause it's more old people on the opposite end of that bullshit.

We don't even know if that old lady was provoked for the sake of getting that shit on tape.

The Agee of this old lady or her being is woman is not why I wouldn’t hit her. Just ain’t trying to go to jail but if there was a way I could slap her and she not die or leave a mark I would.

If the old broad had a knife, you just gonna stand there and let her stab you?

much diff situation

as hard as this was to watch, I can’t imagine what it was like to patiently take it, she did the right thing by recording it...

I bet she told her employer but they didn’t seem to either believe or care so she recorded it so she can get out of this situation....any other reaction ends her career

much diff situation

as hard as this was to watch, I can’t imagine what it was like to patiently take it, she did the right thing by recording it...

I bet she told her employer but they didn’t seem to either believe or care so she recorded it so she can get out of this situation....any other reaction ends her career
Let’s say it was a butter knife...

You gonna just stand there?

Let’s say it was a butter knife...

You gonna just stand there?

youre changing the scenario

i understand spitting is a form of assault, and it could be ‘deadly’ if the person has something to spread, but once you’re bring a weapon then self defense is allowed.. this is a universal thing that is pretty much accepted. so I’m not really sure why you keep asking that kind of question

No need for hypotheticals

We're in a pandemic, her spit/breath was weaponized. It could kill you the same as a knife

Self defense would be justified

The woman is some kind of assistant to the old lady who more than likely has been tested, and isn’t positive as the woman standing there isn’t wearing protective gear.

If she was covid positive, and she was wearing ppe, and being spit on, then sure, maybe you can push/assault...

emotions get us into trouble... gotta be logical and methodical... now that this video is out I’m sure there will be changes to her situation...

and if she’s a nurse, she legit can never fight back...

my wife is an LVN and she was pregnant trying to deal w an old lady who had issues and this woman was trying to fight my wife, legit hitting her, and as a nurse you can’t do anything about it... u lose your license, 2 years of schooling and thousands of dollars... NOT worth it

Nursing is no joke. It is emotionally, mentally and physically draining and the patients know this and mess w you a lot... if u can’t take the heat, it ain’t the job for u

Back