Welcome To aBlackWeb

How foul is this?

I went to school with a dude that did drag and said he aint gay

Before I deleted most off ppl on FB and FB all together after that.

He had a GF and still did drag sometimes in Dallas. Even the gay ppl at school said he aint gay

So you may be right but its werid as fuck to me
I've heard of those guys who will definitively say they aren't gay while conveniently omitting that they are bisexual.

I dont think kids should b dressing up

Thats just my take

And if you're gay you're gay. Nobody can convince you of that by talking to gay person if you're not gay
Fair.

I'm not tryna argue, but why don't you think kids should express themselves that way?

Drag is literally adult dress up. It's performance art...and it's been going on for centuries. It has nothing to do with being trans. Although there trans people that also do drag.
Niggaz wanna believe they all sexually confused deviants so bad..

This popcast that I listen to that's by two hoes(their words not mines) they talk how shit and sexual kinks and what not.

Had some brittish dude on there that one of them met on tinder. Homie said he just like to dress like a chick from time to time but he don't wanna fuck men. To him it's just dress up, it's like it hard for cats to fathom such a thing.

This popcast that I listen to that's by two hoes(their words not mines) they talk how shit and sexual kinks and what not.

Had some brittish dude on there that one of them met on tinder. Homie said he just like to dress like a chick from time to time but he don't wanna fuck men. To him it's just dress up, it's like it hard for cats to fathom such a thing.
Bruh

A man dressing in a long dress saying he aint gay

IS A FUCKING HOMO

It’s hard for me to fathom that such thing.

You walk in the crib after a long day at work.

The wife nagging you about something she asked you to do the day before. And aint no food ready.

You take you shoes off as you ignoring her, go to walk to the bathroom and step on ya daughter leggo. Now your foot hurts. So you go tell ya daughter to pick up her toys. She in her room. You walk in and see her and ya son both with makeup on and he wearing ya wife pumps.

What do you do/say?

The wife nagging you about something she asked you to do the day before. And aint no food ready.

You take you shoes off as you ignoring her, go to walk to the bathroom and step on ya daughter leggo. Now your foot hurts. So you go tell ya daughter to pick up her toys. She in her room. You walk in and see her and ya son both with makeup on and he wearing ya wife pumps.

What do you do/say?
"Hey son whats that gay bullshit u listening to? Can i share an earphone?"

What do you do/say?
Clean up ur room, I stepped on one of ur toys..

Foul.

Drag culture is about self hate. Being born as one sex then choosing to change that sex is no different than blacks bleaching their skin. I'd rather a gay person encourage my child to judge them by their character, not encourage them to take part in their twisted culture of pretending. Let that decision come when they are mature enough to understand such things.

As a youth when Rupaul, Ricki Lake, and the tranny craze was all on daytime tv my elders made it known how vile that behavior was. Just like they made it known how rap music could also be vile at times. What they have in common is that a parent is suppose to step in and sort out that madness when it rears its head.

My son put a bead up his nose and when he came to me crying about it, I asked him why he did it and he shrugged like it was an insult to even ask him that question ...kids are weird b

Is it whoreible decisions?

Lol @ a dude dressing up in women's clothes and no sexual connotation associated with it. A man that puts on women's clothes is getting off on it. Point blank period. It's not innocent roleplay.

Back