Welcome To aBlackWeb

How foul is this?

@Allergens

You letting you're son participate?

My son is a inquisitive spirit, during a trip to get our haircut. He low-key had a whole conversation with a thug nigga that lost a leg from a bullet. Had that conversation while I was getting my hair cut and I didn't even know till we go to leave and he said peace to my son and dapped him up.

So would I let my son talk to a trans man about why he chooses to do what he does. Provided I'm there at the same time,..why not.

I ain't afraid of how my son might end up, the Lil nigga tells me and my wife he don't like hot dogs cause they look like a penis

06h5FxC.png
We good over here

My son is a inquisitive spirit, during a trip to get our haircut. He low-key had a whole conversation with a thug nigga that lost a leg from a bullet. Had that conversation while I was getting my hair cut and I didn't even know till we go to leave and he said peace to my son and dapped him up.

So would I let my son talk to a trans man about why he chooses to do what he does. Provided I'm there at the same time,..why not.

I ain't afraid of how my son might end up, the Lil nigga tells me and my wife he don't like hot dogs cause they look like a penis

View attachment 62595
We good over here

That statement seems a little contradictory when held up against your stance.

Ion care what other people do. Thats their life to live. But when people/ideals go against thing i try to instill in my own children, im going to have an issue with it.

@Allergens dropping jewels
I don't who that nigga is either but its a perfect example of a rap song about unprotected sex.

Anything else?
The comparison isn't about what the groups are or represent. The comparison is that other groups are marginalized by those who don't understand them.

So the understanding, respect, and acceptance that we demand of others. Is the same respect, acceptance, and understanding that we must also have for others.

Other wise are we no better than those that deny us of the same

Fam....I honestly don't get how y'all don't get what I'm saying. So much so that I think y'all...trolling..me
download.jpeg

The comparison isn't about what the groups are or represent. The comparison is that other groups are marginalized by those who don't understand them.

So the understanding, respect, and acceptance that we demand of others. Is the same respect, acceptance, and understanding that we must also have for others.

Fam....I honestly don't get how y'all don't get what I'm saying. So much so that I think y'all...trolling..me
View attachment 62596

Lmao I wasn't playing about you dropping jewels, I agree with what you're saying here

^^^ nah i get the comparison but like i said dude is basically discussing his sexuality with children. To me its not about a marginalized group. If a straight man was sitting up there talking about what it means to be a pedo it'd be just as bogus.

Would u still be on here saying 'well pedos are marginalized we should share the same respect'

View attachment 62596

Why you quote me for this statement?

I never said anything against the point you've been trying to make.

^^^ nah i get the comparison but like i said dude is basically discussing his sexuality with children. To me its not about a marginalized group. If a straight man was sitting up there talking about what it means to be a pedo it'd be just as bogus.

Would u still be on here saying 'well pedos are marginalized we should share the same respect'

Why does it have to be what it means to be a pedo..why you comparing being pedo to someone being trans.

One is a choice of sexuality with another adult and the other is the victimization of a child.

One is a choice of sexuality with another adult and the other is the victimization of a child.
U also realize that a pedo might see their actions as a choice of sexuality as well right?

And to some people see a drag suggesting their child wear a dress bc they like getting fucked in the ass as victimization of a child too right?

You losing ground germs.

Talk about slavery!
Tell you like this bruh,...

There is good and bad in the world. There are some trans people just as there are some non trans people that victimize children.

A grown man can be sitting there talking to you kid about why he's an electrician and be pedo. Your kid don't even wanna be a electrian.

A trans man can be sitting there talking to your kid about being trans. And not be pedo, and your kid don't wanna be trans.

But it's your prejudice against trans that makes one on the surface stand out to you

View attachment 62596

but we do understand. It's a mental condition, and it's the only mental condition that society tries to collaborate with instead of treat.

We treat people that think they're Jesus
We treat anorexics and bulimics who believe themselves to be grossly overweight yet are dying due to self-inflicted malnutrition.
We treat people that hear voices
we treat every other form of mental illness.

But instead of treating this group, we accommodate it. We normalize it. We refuse to normalize people starving themselves to death, why did GID/GD get singled out as the form of mental illness that we can say "this is acceptable" and roll with it? That has NEVER been the ethical thing to do when it comes to treating these types of disorders; why is this one getting that pass?

I have a close family member that has been getting treated for mental illness for a bit over 20 years now. When dude starts talking crazy we don't entertain it at all, we snap him back to reality. When we talk once I can tell he's veering off into crazy talk I hit him with "C'mon fam. You know that's not real, start over" and it's usually enough to get him talking right again.

You don't accommodate it.

Back