Welcome To aBlackWeb

How foul is this?

I think he was saying this aint really a big deal. We get it you not cool with the gay thing. It agreed this is wrong but there aint no drag culture sweeping the streets
I cant tell if you're trying to lump it all into one pot or just putting words in my mouth. All I did was ask if encouraging kids to dress in drag was foul.

Like I just said... One post in and suddenly the guy in the video is off the hook because of this mystery rap song about unprotected sex that's been "sweeping the streets".

I cant tell if you're trying to lump it all into one pot or just putting words in my mouth. All I did was ask if encouraging kids to dress in drag was foul.

Like I just said... One post in and suddenly the guy in the video is off the hook because of this mystery rap song about unprotected sex that's been "sweeping the streets".

Your question was answered tho and the deflection was mostly ignored.

if a stranger told me at that age to dress like a woman, i would have no interest in it whatsoever. so i dont think its that bad

Y'all niggaz that's getting tight about what I said are missing the point..

It ain't about what about black people tho..

Its about the fact that black people are marginalized, stereotyped, and condemned from a far based on notions and beliefs that come from lack of understanding and prejudice. To others what my black brother or sister does, I do also because we share the same complexion.

We get upset about it because we feel it's racist and harmful for things to be that way. We March, protest, and fight for equality.

We know the fight, so when another group, regardless of how you agree with them. Are marginalized in the same way. To turn your back, or point you finger with the same lack of understanding and prejudice that you yourself face.

Then..are you "a victim", or are you "the victim"?

If your a victim..you just enjoy reveling in the plight of who's wrong you with no real understanding about it..you just like to talk about it and be about it.

If your the victim,.. you understand your victimization to it's core. You work to remove the essentials of that force from your life, and those in your life, and do not perpetrate that same victimization on to others.

Y'all niggaz that's getting tight about what I said are missing the point..

It ain't about what about black people tho..

Its about the fact that black people are marginalized, stereotyped, and condemned from a far based on notions and beliefs that come from lack of understanding and prejudice. To others what my black brother or sister does, I do also because we share the same complexion.

We get upset about it because we feel it's racist and harmful for things to be that way. We March, protest, and fight for equality.

We know the fight, so when another group, regardless of how you agree with them. Are marginalized in the same way. To turn your back, or point you finger with the same lack of understanding and prejudice that you yourself face.

Then..are you "a victim", or are you "the victim"?

If your a victim..you just enjoy reveling in the plight of who's wrong you with no real understanding about it..you just like to talk about it and be about it.

If your the victim,.. you understand your victimization to it's core. You work to remove the essentials of that force from your life, and those in your life, and do not perpetrate that same victimization on to others.

Good point

Wrong. Not only is this on Instagram, it's also on YouTube. It already has 3.7 million views. And there are others geared towards children. It's not harmless its an agenda towards normalization.

Is that a bad thing to see a group of people as normal?

Wrong. Not only is this on Instagram, it's also on YouTube. It already has 3.7 million views. And there are others geared towards children. It's not harmless its an agenda towards normalization.
Thank goodness my son can’t get on YouTube. He is only allowed on kids YouTube. I don’t need nobody persuading him to do this shit.

If they want to dress up as women out of their mental illness, that's on them. There's no need to push the shit onto children at all. They're really trying to "normalize" shit that ain't normal.

Denzel had a great line in the equalizer 2. Kid told him not to wash the graffiti off the wall cause somebody else was supposed to do it.

Denzel's character said, if people don't do something cause somebody else is supposed to do it. And that somebody else never does it, then shit never gets done, and people wonder why nobody is doing shit.

Back