Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you cook your "beef"? DJ Envy ambush

I said this in the other thread but Envy aint have no problem ambushing Michael Blackson on the air the day before by them calling his ex while dude was there just trying to promote his shit. If loved ones are out of bounds when clowning, then he wouldn't have been laughing at this nigga when he was clearly uncomfortable with the shit they pulled..

round the 28:12 min mark for those of yall that dont wanna peep the whole interview

Bruh that was painful to watch. Homie was very uncomfortable and was trying to play it off as best as he could. His accent started fading, he was stuttering, and his voice was cracking. Georgia Reign was going in on his ass too and she was not shy about not liking him.

Btw smash on Georgia.

I gave that podcast 25 min of my time starting at the 14 min mark.

The way they sound on there like theyre laying on pillows on the bed facing each other with their feet up in the air with half eaten yogurt while recording

Scust

Don't know if it's been said 'cause I'm still on page 1 of this thread but after watching the video and actually listening I can say that DJ Envy was a hoe for this shit.

According to Envy's own mouth, he's been with his wife since he was 15. DJ Envy is 40. This means he's been with his wife since about '92 however he's been "active" as a DJ since '94 according to his Wikipedia page.

Knowing this, when Envy says "I was Raashaun at home but in the streets I was DJ Envy so it was two different people..." And his wife chimes in with "I didn't know DJ Envy" and D&M make the joke that she knew DJ Envy checks they were dead as fuck right. Like, you 40, you been with this woman 25 years, two years into y'alls relationship you get out there and start building your name to the point where you're well known on the mixtape circuit of the late 90's early 00's, can drop an album in '03 on Desert Storm, an album in '07 on Koch with two singles from that record no less, end up with your SECOND show "The Breakfast Club" in 2010... How, exactly the fuck, does she NOT know DJ Envy??? So what they said stands as truth; if she didn't know DJ Envy, she at least knew them DJ Envy checks.

This shit had nothing to do with her being in it for the money or any of that shit Envy tried to make it out to be. From my perspective it's more about the ridiculousness of the statement that somehow she didn't "know DJ Envy" even though she been with dude for 25 years. So, if you wanna claim you ain't know "DJ Envy", you at least knew them "DJ Envy checks" he's been cashing all these years.

And to bring it to them with all that hostility in your voice on the air like you finna swing on one of them dudes is some straight hoe shit. You had their number, you coulda brought it to them on the personal, and they prolly woulda apologized on their own show; the very same place the joke was made.

This popped up in my yt feed today. Just reminded me how envy's propensity to bitchassness is nothing new. He conveniently didn't come to the show thay day cuz he didn't want those problems.

Last edited:
When envy's wife said "she doesn't know envy", I took it as she didn't fall in love with that persona. A lot of people have two sides to them and both have their own personality. Take 'LL cool j for example. Early in his career, the world has seen him as the ladies man, and rapper that would destroy the mic. But at home, his wife sees the real him. She sees Todd Smith and he may act completely different around her. They been married for mad long. The world doesn't see how he acts at home.

Back