Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you cook your "beef"? DJ Envy ambush

caddo man

This may take awhile!

So if you dont know. DJ Envy confronted the comedic duo, Desus and Mero, who then apologized, for making jokes about his wife. He later walked out.

Desus makes a good point about how Envy could have came at them off air about the incident. Saying it seems that it was left untouched so it can be resolved on air.

For me that is some "reality TV" shit. I dont roll like that. I was taught to talked about it like a man. Know what you want and understand you may not get it and what is your plan B or C or D. That on air shit for the birds.

Then he walked out as if he wasnt satisfied with an apology.

I was waiting for the "He gon cry in the car" reference.
tenor.gif

So how do you cook your BEEF? Do you come at them on some "reality show, make a scene" shit? Or do you kill it behind the scenes?

Do you think Envy was wrong for what he did?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

we talked about it in the official Breakfast club thread, but i appreciate you making threads

Erica Mena just put out a tweet saying she was gonna see Desus and Mero soon...not sure what that means, but Envy took a huge shit on her after it was revealed he cheated on his wife with her, and she never said anything that i can recall about it...at least publicly. She gon probably air him out too.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

we talked about it in the official Breakfast club thread, but i appreciate you making threads

Erica Mena just put out a tweet saying she was gonna see Desus and Mero soon...not sure what that means, but Envy took a huge shit on her after it was revealed he cheated on his wife with her, and she never said anything that i can recall about it...at least publicly. She gon probably air him out too.

Fuck it my bad. Go ahead and merge it.

Envy looks like the type to send a cease and desist letter but im anticipating some violence if they have her on the show...also who the fuck are Desus and Mero and why do they matter?

The initial comments were made in public, so the apology should be similarly public.

The fact that people think it's a negative thing for a man to address perceived disrespect of his marriage is crazy. Alot of you so-called men are punks and you so-called women are laying down with punks too scared and weak to speak up for their household.

It really doesn't even matter who thinks he overreacted. He handled his shit and got what he wanted. He said he left because Charlamagne being the coward he is was trying to make fun of the situation after it was resolved.

Last edited:
The initials comments were made in public, so the apology should be similarly public.

The fact that people think it's a negative thing for a man to address perceived disrespect of his marriage is crazy. Alot of you so-called men are punks and you so-called women are laying down with punks to scared and weak to speak for their household.

It really doesn't even matter who else thinks he overreacted. He handled his shit and got what he wanted. He said he left because Charlamagne being the coward he is was trying to make fun of the situation after it was resolved.

First of all, Envy was wrong

anytime someone says "thats EXACTLY what you said, i heard it"...leaves NO room for error. So, with no prior knowledge of what happened, when he said that, i expected something to sound damn near verbatim from what he said.

It was nothing close

and in fact when i heard the actual clip, it made him look even more stupid and wrong and look like he was just sent there to do his wife's bidding.

Last edited:
First of all, Envy was wrong

anytime someone says "thats EXACTLY what you said, i heard it"...leaves NO room for error. So, with no prior knowledge of what happened, when he said that, i expected something to sound damn near verbatim from what he said.

It was nothing close

and in fact when i heard the actual clip, it made him look even more stupid and wrong and look like he was just sent their to do his wife's bidding.
LOL

Are you married?

Fuck all that. If they are really cool like that. You call them up. You ask them whats up with that. If they talk greasy them you take if face to face.

If I have your number and we so called "buddy-buddy" then I come at you with the same energy.

Envy was wrong! They was outside for 10 minutes coking and joking with the other members while he was fuming. Waited till they got on air to air it out. reality show BS. That is all!

Envy was wrong. What he said didn't even seem insulting. It actually complemented Envy buy saying he got checks coming

Envy was acting mad sensitive though.

These dudes are 2 clowns and they get paid for clowning. To get mad at these 2 dudes and take what they say as disrespect is some sensitive ass shit.

Thats like me taking what someone on this forum says about my girl seriously.

Im all for stepping to a person and checking them to their face for disrespect but not when its 2 career clowns when they clown everything.

Not to mention, how you walk off your own show? Like yo you that mad at Desus and Mero of all people?

Cmon fam.

Desus and mero are corny af.

Envy was a bitch for walking out after they apologized tho. With that said, I'm not mad at homie callin them out in public, cuz you made the joke in public u should apologize in public.

I would've holla'd at them behind the scenes and made them apologize in public, if they refused it would've been on sight.

The joke wouldn't have offended me, but u can't tell someone what they should be offended by

Last edited:
Back