How do you cook your "beef"? DJ Envy ambush

I didn't mean deal with it, as in rectifying the issue, I meant deal with it like, suck it up.

He made a spectacle out of his infidelity, and then he brought his wife in to make a spectacle out of the reconciliation, and he thinks ain't no one gonna say shit? In this social media age? Sheeeiiiiittt...

I'd say the nigga done got off light, as far as I'm concerned. Some jokes nigga makes a light jab about the situation and he gets his panties in a bunch.
So you didn't mean deal with it, as in deal with it the way he wanted to.

You meant deal with it, as in deal with it the way YOU want him to.

Yo we really breaking it down this deep?

When they played the clip i was underwhelmed af. Nowhere did i feel D&M insinuated she was only with him for his money.

D&M seriously seemed like they didnt know wtf he was talkin about n apologized right off bat didnt try to argue with him just told him "those were just jokes my bad we wont ever joke on u again"

Apparently thats not enough for Envy though thats exactly all he asked for which is what makes him look sensitive.

Its not about defending yours, no one is against that. Its the way he did it that makes him look soft.

So you didn't mean deal with it, as in deal with it the way he wanted to.

You meant deal with it, as in deal with it the way YOU want him to.

I meant, deal with it in the way that makes the most sense for you and your spouse, given that you're entirely responsible for the situation in the first place.

Anybody that's been in a relationship, and has been cheated on, or got caught cheating, knows that the trust is never there like it originally was. Even after forgiveness, it'll always be a point of contention.

Hence, you got Envy, and his wife, out here overcompensating for some shit, to try to put shit back in order.

Nope. He looks ridiculous. His issue isn't even with Desus and Mero, or Charlamagne, it's with himself. He acted like a 13-year old white girl that's mad at her parents or some shit.

Social commentators...

These 2 niggas that I never heard of until a month ago? They aren't above being corrected. They could've said even lighter shit about Wu Tang, got beat the fuck up, and niggas would be in the streets throwing up the Wu sign.

How are they wrong for commenting on a public interview that Envy put out there? He can feel slighted all he wants but he made the mistake he is carrying everything wrong here.

Reactions: AP2.5
How are they wrong for commenting on a public interview that Envy put out there? He can feel slighted all he wants but he made the mistake he is carrying everything wrong here.
I'm not saying they're wrong. Envy did.

They did what they did, Envy did what he did, they apologized, he accepted and excused himself from the room.

I don't see what the problem is here. Men behaved like men. No bad blood.

I'm not saying they're wrong. Envy did.

They did what they did, Envy did what he did, they apologized, he accepted and excused himself from the room.

I don't see what the problem is here. Men behaved like men. No bad blood.

No bad blood? Lmao. Nigga, you must not have seen the Twitter fuckery that ensued shortly thereafter.

Aiiyo, someone post that Envy Twitter shit, where the nigga was tryna be brolic, only to have Mero shut that funny style shit all the way down.

Envy out here acting like a fake tough guy. He gon get his ass rocked behind his insecurities. Either that or he's gonna file another restraining order.

Bwahahahahaaa!

Reactions: AP2.5
No bad blood? Lmao. Nigga, you must not have seen the Twitter fuckery that ensued shortly thereafter.

Aiiyo, someone post that Envy Twitter shit, where the nigga was tryna be brolic, only to have Mero shut that funny style shit all the way down.

Envy out here acting like a fake tough guy. He gon get his ass rocked behind his insecurities. Either that or he's gonna file another restraining order.

Bwahahahahaaa!
No I didn't see any tweets but that's because that's all bullshit 90% of the time.

Show me what happens when niggas see each other face to face. In that kind of industry, online banter is just that: banter and theatrics.

I don't see how waiting till you see somebody in person and voicing your issue is seen as a bad thing. I get it if niggas don't like Envy as a person. He's not my favorite either. But it's very telling when people let their feelings overshadow facts. If and when you get in a real relationship, I hope you're man enough to step up for your woman regardless of what the world thinks.

No I didn't see any tweets but that's because that's all bullshit 90% of the time.

Show me what happens when niggas see each other face to face. In that kind of industry, online banter is just that: banter and theatrics.

I don't see how waiting till you see somebody in person and voicing your issue is seen as a bad thing. I get it if niggas don't like Envy as a person. He's not my favorite either. But it's very telling when people let their feelings overshadow facts. If and when you get in a real relationship, I hope you're man enough to step up for your woman regardless of what the world thinks.

Lmao. Nigga, fuck is you talkin bout? I've been with my wife for 11 years and happily married for 6 of 'em. Unlike Envy, I know how my queen is supposed to be treated. Shit would never go down like that wit me. Ain't shit "telling".

The nigga's a gump. Period. If you wanna take his side, that's fine. I bet you, yourself, wouldn't act like that though. Storming outta rooms, slamming doors an shit. Making a fool out of you and your wife in the public's eye.

And if you did, you'd get talked about the same way.

My only issue is that envy is tryna act like he/the breakfast club are not in the same category as desus and mero. Both shows do the exact same shit, which is talk/joke about shit in pop culture and interview people. Why is he tryna act like he don't know how this works? Niggas made the lightest joke ever and he wana be brolic.

I don't like that envy dresses like a college freshmen

real shit....im still thinking about her ass saying she was prepping the kids for her to leave envy.

what does that mean?

how can your turn back from that?

you leave me cool....but to prep my kids?

how do you say mom changed her mind. dad doing right, now.

how does envy not feel some type of way about this.

take my kids during a break up...is one thing. but to prep them?

that takes planning....thats alot worse then cheating.

how do you prep kids tho?

nah....i would have to leave her ass.

just off that comment

real shit....im still thinking about her ass saying she was prepping the kids for her to leave envy.

what does that mean?

how can your turn back from that?

you leave me cool....but to prep my kids?

how do you say mom changed her mind. dad doing right, now.

how does envy not feel some type of way about this.

take my kids during a break up...is one thing. but to prep them?

that takes planning....thats alot worse then cheating.

how do you prep kids tho?

nah....i would have to leave her ass.

just off that comment
Their kids are young so probly just like their living arrangements might be different soon but mommy and daddy still love each other type shit. I'm assuming here but I don't think she woulda went into details about why cuz that ain't they business just yet.

I said this in the other thread but Envy aint have no problem ambushing Michael Blackson on the air the day before by them calling his ex while dude was there just trying to promote his shit. If loved ones are out of bounds when clowning, then he wouldn't have been laughing at this nigga when he was clearly uncomfortable with the shit they pulled..

round the 28:12 min mark for those of yall that dont wanna peep the whole interview

I said this in the other thread but Envy aint have no problem ambushing Michael Blackson on the air the day before by them calling his ex while dude was there just trying to promote his shit. If loved ones are out of bounds when clowning, then he wouldn't have been laughing at this nigga when he was clearly uncomfortable with the shit they pulled..

round the 28:12 min mark for those of yall that dont wanna peep the whole interview

Envy extra bitch for that

14 minutes and up for Rory, and the main Desus & Mero talk

that nigga envy is pussy whipped . hes steady trying to pleasure her since he cheated . the nigga doing the most right now