How do you cook your "beef"? DJ Envy ambush

Envy said he left because Charlamagne was joking too much about it and he didn't want to distract the rest of the interview cause he was still kind of heated.

Why do you think you know his reasoning better than him?

He was still in his feelings because it wasnt over to him. He still hadnt gotten closure. The apologies were not closure to him. When you dont have closure. Shit like Charlamagne joking around would get to you heated if you still not getting any closure on the matter. He wanted smoke and they didnt give him any.

Wars used to be waged over women. To this very day, niggas die over women.

Envy addresses what he perceived as disrespect of his marriage on radio and he, of all people, was overreacting?

Like I said if he was really about that action, He could have addressed it 10 mins before when they were outside coking and joking.

Envy put he and his wife's shit in the public forum when he went on The Real. At that point anything related to that appearance is fair game.

Like, nigga YOU brought your wife into this, not Desus and Mero. If you ain't want your wife to catch smoke keep her and y'all's relationship out the public forum.

He was still in his feelings because it wasnt over to him. He still hadnt gotten closure. The apologies were not closure to him. When you dont have closure. Shit like Charlamagne joking around would get to you heated if you still not getting any closure on the matter. He wanted smoke and they didnt give him any.

Like I said if he was really about that action, He could have addressed it 10 mins before when they were outside coking and joking.

It seems like you're really intent on playing Envy's therapist as opposed to accepting what he said happened, for no other reason than to say "U MAD???"

Everybody knows Charlamagne play too much sometimes. As a man, you don't have to feel the way he feels to acknwledge that he felt some kind of way. Bookending his actions with the "He only did that because..." argument is a lazy way of saying you disagree with him.

Men can respectfully disagree without pretending like the other man has some sort of secret agenda.

Clowning him. If they were clowning her their comments would be different and besides. Why would they clown in the woman that got cheated on?
They implied she was with him for his money...as a joke on him?

LOL if you say so.

LOL if you say so.
lol

how does that imply she was with him for the money?

i legit dont understand this pov from your or Envy

Reactions: shutupGabi
Envy a bitch. He tried to defend his wife after HIS fuck up, and made himself look like an emotional idiot. He ain't look like a man through none of that shit. He looked like a straight up clown. A clown in his feelings.

The shit is a sore spot in his marriage. A sore spot that HE created. Whatever ramifications come from the shit, he's gotta know that it's still all his fault.

"I don't play about my wife and kids!"

Nigga, you did. Foh. You ain't tell Erica you don't play about your wife and kids.

lol

how does that imply she was with him for the money?

i legit dont understand this pov from your or Envy
It's not my point of view. All I can take is based on what he said himself.

She said she didn't know the moniker "DJ Envy", to which they remarked "yeah but you knew them DJ Envy checks" as if to say even if she didn't know who he was, she knew he had money.

From what I can tell, he felt like implying that his wife was with him for his money as opposed to genuine love was an indictment on her character. Some of yall can't relate but a man is going to speak up on his woman's behalf if he feels like she was bismirched. Maybe you see her as just another bitch not worth defending but that's HIS WIFE.

LOL if you say so.
They in no way implied that. They were just saying she know DJ Envy, at least related to the checks he get.

Beyonce could say she knows Sean, not Jay-Z and you could make the same "joke". Does that mean someone is implying that Beyonce is with Jay for the money? Of course not, they just implying that she sees the money he bring in cause that nigga paid.

Envy a bitch. He tried to defend his wife after HIS fuck up, and made himself look like an emotional idiot. He ain't look like a man through none of that shit. He looked like a straight up clown. A clown in his feelings.

The shit is a sore spot in his marriage. A sore spot that HE created. Whatever ramifications come from the shit, he's gotta know that it's still all his fault.

"I don't play about my wife and kids!"

Nigga, you did. Foh. You ain't tell Erica you don't play about your wife and kids.
You realize you'r basically saying "If a man fucks up in his marriage, the entire world gets to disrespect his marriage too, even if he's made up to is wife."?

You aren't entitled to disrespect his marriage fam. What he does ain't none of your business. So don't get mad when he tells you to watch your mouth.

They in no way implied that. They were just saying she know DJ Envy, at least related to the checks he get.

Beyonce could say she knows Sean, not Jay-Z and you could make the same "joke". Does that mean someone is implying that Beyonce is with Jay for the money? Of course not, they just implying that she sees the money he bring in cause that nigga paid.
I think it's a fair enough inference.

You make it seem like Envy was just making shit up in his head completely.

You realize you'r basically saying "If a man fucks up in his marriage, the entire world gets to disrespect his marriage too, even if he's made up to is wife."?

You aren't entitled to disrespect his marriage fam. What he does ain't none of your business. So don't get mad when he tells you to watch your mouth.
It becomes social commentators business when he puts it in the public forum. He need to aim that energy at himself for bringing this shit to the public. It's hypocrisy at its finest.

I think it's a fair enough inference.

You make it seem like Envy was just making shit up in his head completely.
Ok, I'll split the difference with you. I'm not mad at him for inferring that. But he needs to take accountability for putting it in the public sphere where it's fair game for social commentary and jokes.

Reactions: Oingo Groove

I ain't basically saying shit, my nigga. There are consequences that come from putting all your business out there in the public eye. If you don't wanna deal with those consequences, then don't put it out there. Or, if you do, then you better know that you're gonna hafta have thick skin as it pertains to that issue.

No, you're not entitled to disrespect anyone's marriage, but YOU caused it, and YOU put the shit out there, so YOU deal with it.

Reactions: Oingo Groove
It becomes social commentators business when he puts it in the public forum. He need to aim that energy at himself for bringing this shit to the public. It's hypocrisy at its finest.
Social commentators...

These 2 niggas that I never heard of until a month ago? They aren't above being corrected. They could've said even lighter shit about Wu Tang, got beat the fuck up, and niggas would be in the streets throwing up the Wu sign.

I ain't basically saying shit, my nigga. There are consequences that come from putting all your business out there in the public eye. If you don't wanna deal with those consequences, then don't put it out there. Or, if you do, then you better know that you're gonna hafta have thick skin as it pertains to that issue.

No, you're not entitled to disrespect anyone's marriage, but YOU caused it, and YOU put the shit out there, so YOU deal with it.
I'd say he dealt with it. Don't you?

i wanna know why he said Erica Mena was lower than dirt after the affair came to light?

Reactions: SeaSnake
I'd say he dealt with it. Don't you?

I didn't mean deal with it, as in rectifying the issue, I meant deal with it like, suck it up.

He made a spectacle out of his infidelity, and then he brought his wife in to make a spectacle out of the reconciliation, and he thinks ain't no one gonna say shit? In this social media age? Sheeeiiiiittt...

I'd say the nigga done got off light, as far as I'm concerned. Some jokes nigga makes a light jab about the situation and he gets his panties in a bunch.

Reactions: SeaSnake