How do you cook your "beef"? DJ Envy ambush

if i mention it and the person apologies.......i have nothing more to say.

but i would seriously look at all things connected.

while i hear what alot of guys say about their mate......i would never compromise who i am or the man i am for no one including my wife...as my wife she should never expect me too.

with that being said....if he wasnt going to be cool with an apology ...then he needed to handle that before hand.

other than that...leave it alone

They didn't
i never watched the show and not familiar w Desus and Mero but didnt Eny state that they said his wife was only w him for the money...thats what he says in the interview

Bruh did you watch the clip? All they said was "she likes them envy checks" in a playful manner.

Like I said man, im all for people getting in each other faces and calling motherfuckers out, but this was just a situation of Envy taking shit too seriously and showing how sensitive he is.

Reactions: Oingo Groove
i never watched the show and not familiar w Desus and Mero but didnt Eny state that they said his wife was only w him for the money...thats what he says in the interview
lol

i bet you would have some dope stuff to contribute to convos if you abreast yourself with the source material

they played a clip from their "the real" interview

Envy said " I was rashawn at home, but DJ Envy in the streets"

His wife said "i didnt know DJ Envy"

Desus said "I bet she knows those DJ Envy checks....idk, im just messing"

and here we are

show me where they insinuated she was there for just the bag?

lol

i bet you would have some dope stuff to contribute to convos if you abreast yourself with the source material

and here we are

it dont matter how they said it it s bout how he took...u cant joke w everybody

If you cant joke with everybody, you cant joke with anybody cause you dont know how anyone might take anything.

But looking at it situationally, on a show clowning about everything, dudes said some light ass shit bout your wife knowing them checks, and the huge majority of people took it as a light joke.

If you brooding for months over something most people perceive as a light joke, you gotta ask your self what really got you mad. Cause this shit made envy seem mad sensitive.

I aint know nothing bout this till I saw the clip and I was expecting some real disrespectful shit and it turns out to be some light ass shit.

lol

and here we are

/thread

This is exactly it. He was just saying she may not know DJ Envy, but she know those DJ Envy checks, cause that’s who gets the bag.

Rashawn ain’t providing all the creature comforts they used to. And she may not be with him for that reason, but damn if she don’t know that DJ Envy is the one bringing home the bacon so to speak.

Envy and his wife heard that shit together and she got in her feelings like, “so you agree that I only stayed with your cheating ass because of the bags you get?”

That’s why he brought up all that 15 years together and she made more than him for years shit.

Like, “Nigga, I ain’t even bring up all that shit, lol.”

He got up because he wanted more out of that exchange than they gave him. He held that shit in for mad long and when he let it out. He did not get reaction he wanted. They apologized and turned it on him. Sympathized with him. Stole his thunder.
Envy said he left because Charlamagne was joking too much about it and he didn't want to distract the rest of the interview cause he was still kind of heated.

Why do you think you know his reasoning better than him?

Wars used to be waged over women. To this very day, niggas die over women.

Envy addresses what he perceived as disrespect of his marriage on radio and he, of all people, was overreacting?

You can’t tell somebody what they should or shouldn’t be offended over. But they didn’t say anything that warranted that kind of reaction, so like I said, their jokes struck a nerve with him and it wasn’t about disrespecting his wife, it’s about him feeling a way about them joking on him.

You can’t tell somebody what they should or shouldn’t be offended over. But they didn’t say anything that warranted that kind of reaction, so like I said, their jokes struck a nerve with him and it wasn’t about disrespecting his wife, it’s about him feeling a way about them joking on him.
"You can say whatever you want about me, but don't play with my wife." - DJ Envy

That’s what I’m sayin. Y’all give Envy way too much credit.

Reactions: Texasdaking18