Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

To be honest, it is more than hits with the verzuz. Before, it was hits and song placement. Now, it is also stage performance. A lot of rappers are not good at performing on stage. Half of them just walk around and rap. They are not that energetic. That is why they need a hype man. Busta rhymes is great at it.

He and lil wayne came to my college concert before. Busta came out first and killed it. I like wayne but he couldn't match that energy.

Busta has hits, has songs that can compete and knows how to perform. He can go against jay. Jay is my favorite but even he had trouble going after dmx. He said that in that lebron james barbershop interview

To be honest, it is more than hits with the verzuz. Before, it was hits and song placement. Now, it is also stage performance. A lot of rappers are not good at performing on stage. Half of them just walk around and rap. They are not that energetic. That is why they need a hype man. Busta rhymes is great at it.

He and lil wayne came to my college concert before. Busta came out first and killed it. I like wayne but he couldn't match that energy.

Busta has hits, has songs that can compete and knows how to perform. He can go against jay. Jay is my favorite but even he had trouble going after dmx. He said that in that lebron james barbershop interview

I don't think jay could match the energy dmx, busta, or pac would come with.

Bruh Nas is the GOAT but if they do it like then been doing it, with a live show.

Image just the guest Hov could bring out.

Mariah
Bey
Mary
Foxy
Alicia Keys
Rihanna
Ye(even tho we know that's not happening)
Bleek
Beans
Missy
Scarface
Freeway
Bun B
Jeezy
Ross

Jay could shut that shit down and not even do a solo song.

You forgot about Dre.

#Bars

Back