Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

OK, it's been said that nobody wants it with Busta, so let's see what Busta's top 11 songs are

Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could see
Scenario
Dangerous
Gimmie Some More
Touch It
Woo Hah
I Know What You Want (w/ Mariah)
What's It Gonna Be (W/ Janet)
Flavor In Your Ear
Pass The Couvasier
New York Sh!t
In The Ghetto
Fire It Up
Make It Clap

Those are the songs that could win depending on which songs they're matched up against. He has hundreds of other songs and features, but those are the winners that come to mind.

It's possible for Busta to go 20 rounds with Jay Z.

Now that I think about it, Versus is only 20 rounds.

To beat Jay Z, all you need is 11 MONSTER songs

You don't need 20 mixtapes, or a 20 year career.

Or 20 albums

Or alot of Grammy awards

You don't even need a lifetime achievement award or a diamond album.

All you need is to win 11 rounds.

Offhand I'd say

LL Cool J
Busta
50 Cent
Snoop
Ice Cube
Dre
Lil Wayne
Drake (even though I think he sucks)
Kanye

^^^ Those guys all have 11 songs that could beat Jay if they're in the right order.

You’re really betting on whether an artist has 11 songs better than everything in Jay’s catalogue, and them 11 won’t know what’s on the other side, sheesh, good luck!

Never said I ain’t get it, I just think it’s wack as shit…

View attachment 724283

tenor.gif

LMAOOOOO look at this goofball ass nigga. This nigga rockin a life jacket and a helmet...lol lol

Kinda true. I don't think anyone else can match his combination of commercially and critically acclaimed music. Most rappers can only match him on one or the other.

Couldn't of said it better, then he will most likely bring the roots out for backup if he smart its not really a contest its more like who can last the most songs with jay-z

Never said I ain’t get it, I just think it’s wack as shit…

View attachment 724283

Nah bruh…you can like who you like and not rock wit’ whoever…I’m waaay past that point in my life lol…but @Marc123 quote was Jay just be sayin’ shit that it don’t make sense…quotes a bar and says what does this even mean…then YOU quoted him sayin’ niggas gonna act like you ain’t ask this…my point was tha bar DEF makes sense…

Again I’m not here right make niggaz like Jay because niggaz is free to like who they want…but don’t act like tha nigga bars is on some Eminem gobbledegook shit

Future is 100 times more impactful than HOV in regards to the sound of Hip Hop.

Future got current street classics, nobody wanna hear no old ass Hov bars from 98 when they can listen to Codeine Crazy or March Madness or Stick Talk or I Thought It Was a Drought or Mask Off or Wicked.

Mask Off would kill Jay Z's whole discography in a Versus. You gonna play Give It To Me against fucking Fuck Up Some Commas?

Y'all better put Jay Z against someone like Ja Rule or some shit, someone in his generation. Future would kill Jay Z and 99 percent of rappers. People under 30 would actually watch the shit.

Y'all old heads would get y'all feelings hurt.

Future is 100 times more impactful than HOV in regards to the sound of Hip Hop.

Future got current street classics, nobody wanna hear no old ass Hov bars from 98 when they can listen to Codeine Crazy or March Madness or Stick Talk or I Thought It Was a Drought or Mask Off or Wicked.

Mask Off would kill Jay Z's whole discography in a Versus. You gonna play Give It To Me against fucking Fuck Up Some Commas?

Y'all better put Jay Z against someone like Ja Rule or some shit, someone in his generation. Future would kill Jay Z and 99 percent of rappers. People under 30 would actually watch the shit.

Y'all old heads would get y'all feelings hurt.

giphy.webp

As much as I wanna laugh at him saying Future, if we doing the verzuz format he's right. Future has preschool rhymes, but he has songs that would have that place jumping. He'd still lose cuz im positive his performance would be 100% trash.

@mods lock this up now it's just become a troll thread

I ain't trolling, Versus is some oldhead shit.

Of course Jay Z can beat like 99 percent of rappers born in the 1970s.

But you really think Jay Z can go into a crowd of people under 30 and they are gonna be like...

"Yo, Encore go hard." They don't even know what the hell Encore is about. When the last time you think someone under 30 bumped Dirt Off My Shoulder.

When Future plays I Thought It Was a Drought.

The whole crowd is gonna say I fucked your bitch in some gucci flip flops.

What Jay Z gonna play? It's a Hard Knock Life Versus March Maddness? What you think people under 30 rather listen to.

Some wack ass Annie sample or some hard shit.

Even Future B side projects like Beast Mode 2 go hard. Cuddle My Wrist, Wifi Lit, 31 Days.

Future is the Male Beyonce. Jay Z ain't beating Future in a Versus. Like I said, get your feelings hurt when you see Jay Z play Song Cry vs. Codeine Crazy and watch everyone sing along to Codeine Crazy like they life depended on it.

Jay Z vs. Future is gonna be the under 30 crowd and motherfuckers that listen to shit that matters and y'all gonna sit there and be like damn, we old as fuck as Future beat that ass.

I ain't trolling, Versus is some oldhead shit.

Of course Jay Z can beat like 99 percent of rappers born in the 1970s.

But you really think Jay Z can go into a crowd of people under 30 and they are gonna be like...

"Yo, Encore go hard." They don't even know what the hell Encore is about. When the last time you think someone under 30 bumped Dirt Off My Shoulder.

When Future plays I Thought It Was a Drought.

The whole crowd is gonna say I fucked your bitch in some gucci flip flops.

What Jay Z gonna play? It's a Hard Knock Life Versus March Maddness? What you think people under 30 rather listen to.

Some wack ass Annie sample or some hard shit.

Even Future B side projects like Beast Mode 2 go hard. Cuddle My Wrist, Wifi Lit, 31 Days.

Future is the Male Beyonce. Jay Z ain't beating Future in a Versus. Like I said, get your feelings hurt when you see Jay Z play Song Cry vs. Codeine Crazy and watch everyone sing along to Codeine Crazy like they life depended on it.

The more you type.......

giphy.webp

The more you type.......

giphy.webp

I know I am right.

Y'all just old and don't wanna admit time have passed you by.

The fact that y'all don't even like Future is all I need to know when the man is Top 5 greatest rapper of his generation and think he can't beat Jay Z in a fucking Versus when Versus only has played has beens.

Jay Z was out here making music videos with performance artists and rapping about paintings and shit while Future was having the greatest run since Wayne and Jay Z gonna win?

LMAO

What's the last Jay Z hit, Run This Town with Rihanna lmao.

Back