Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

I know I am right.

Right, cuz there was a bunch of 19-20 year olds in the crowd at the last few live Verzuz....

camro-really.gif

LMAO, you really think a Versus with Jay Z vs. Future or Wayne is gonna be the same old motherfuckers that can't let Nas vs. Jay Z and who shot Tupac go?

Are you serious?

giphy.gif

Nigga Wayne's 1st album dropped 3 years after Jay's 1st, and was known a year before that cuz 400 Degreez and Back that Azz Up. Wayne IS my generation. Lol

LMAO @ this nigga thinking Wayne's career started w/ Carter 3...... :lol10:

Future is 100 times more impactful than HOV in regards to the sound of Hip Hop.

Future got current street classics, nobody wanna hear no old ass Hov bars from 98 when they can listen to Codeine Crazy or March Madness or Stick Talk or I Thought It Was a Drought or Mask Off or Wicked.

Mask Off would kill Jay Z's whole discography in a Versus. You gonna play Give It To Me against fucking Fuck Up Some Commas?

Y'all better put Jay Z against someone like Ja Rule or some shit, someone in his generation. Future would kill Jay Z and 99 percent of rappers. People under 30 would actually watch the shit.

Y'all old heads would get y'all feelings hurt.

tbh idgaf bout none of this...i jus said that jay z song sucked n the bars didnt make sense. Jus my opinion. but i never heard any of those future songs u listed (other than mask off). I went n played Codeine Crazy....

Bruh is you sayin that is a good song? Or are u sayin that is jus what da kids like...cuz wtf dat might have been the top 5 worst song i ever heard in my fuckin life.

Throw dat shit in da trash bruh bruh

Dont post no wack shit like dat ever again homie.

Last edited:
I know I am right.

Y'all just old and don't wanna admit time have passed you by.

The fact that y'all don't even like Future is all I need to know when the man is Top 5 greatest rapper of his generation and think he can't beat Jay Z in a fucking Versus when Versus only has played has beens.

Jay Z was out here making music videos with performance artists and rapping about paintings and shit while Future was having the greatest run since Wayne and Jay Z gonna win?

LMAO

What's the last Jay Z hit, Run This Town with Rihanna lmao.

Future is trash juice b

Give me one tough quote from Future.

I’ve always been fascinated with the “hardcore” hip hop fans who say things like:

“If you don’t like this song, you’re not a true hip hop fan!”

or

“______ is a real emcee. _______ is not!”

Future is trash juice b

Give me one tough quote from Future.

Future got sons out here that takes his whole style. Who needs "quotables"?

🤣 Like I say, you don't gotta like it but you gotta understand it.

I don't like Drake at all, but I never would call this man wack when he help birthed an entire generation.

I turn half of Kanye verses off because he don't appeal to me, but the man ain't trash when he single handledly turned Hip Hop into legitimate Pop music and dethroned gangster rap.

The same people that be like, Future is trash, would've said Jazz music is just noise 🤣.

Last edited:
I ain't trolling, Versus is some oldhead shit.

Of course Jay Z can beat like 99 percent of rappers born in the 1970s.

But you really think Jay Z can go into a crowd of people under 30 and they are gonna be like...

"Yo, Encore go hard." They don't even know what the hell Encore is about. When the last time you think someone under 30 bumped Dirt Off My Shoulder.

When Future plays I Thought It Was a Drought.

The whole crowd is gonna say I fucked your bitch in some gucci flip flops.

What Jay Z gonna play? It's a Hard Knock Life Versus March Maddness? What you think people under 30 rather listen to.

Some wack ass Annie sample or some hard shit.

Even Future B side projects like Beast Mode 2 go hard. Cuddle My Wrist, Wifi Lit, 31 Days.

Future is the Male Beyonce. Jay Z ain't beating Future in a Versus. Like I said, get your feelings hurt when you see Jay Z play Song Cry vs. Codeine Crazy and watch everyone sing along to Codeine Crazy like they life depended on it.

Jay Z vs. Future is gonna be the under 30 crowd and motherfuckers that listen to shit that matters and y'all gonna sit there and be like damn, we old as fuck as Future beat that ass.

I disagree with you. But then again, I'm 48 years old.

Maybe people in their teens and 20s would agree with you.

But for that reason, it wouldn't be a good match up and would never happen.

The whole point of Versuz is two evenly matched rappers from the same era. A Future vs Jay Z would never happen.

Back