Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

😂 How can you say you a Hip Hop fan and never heard Codeine Crazy?

Lol I am talking to the Kangol Hat generation for real.

🤣 Talking about Future is trash, no, y'all just too lame to get it.
Future got sons out here that takes his whole style. Who needs "quotables"?

🤣 Like I say, you don't gotta like it but you gotta understand it.

I don't like Drake at all, but I never would call this man wack when he help birthed an entire generation.

I turn half of Kanye verses off because he don't appeal to me, but the man ain't trash when he single handledly turned Hip Hop into legitimate Pop music and dethroned gangster rap.

The same people that be like, Future is trash, would've said Jazz music is just noise 🤣.
Although I Don’t Agree He Would Win Because His Performance Is Trash Once Again You Pulled Up & Made Solid Points To This “Wish It Was The 90s” Group
He’s Not KILLING The Others You Named At All
But The Fact That These Niggas Don’t Even Know March Madness Should End The Convo There

It’s funny cuz the only reason why Wayne gets that respect cuz his rhymes are just dumb enough to get and he was the only one available once all the legitimate rappers sort of slid back. The way people act like Wayne would do anything to Jay is clear them folks just started listening to rap heavy and he was their first artist they rocked with.

Yea but the format is 20 songs ....the rest is in ur imagination
It not my imagination, It's the reality of what I've seen from other New York Rappers.
The LOX and Dipset did more than 20 songs a piece in their VERZUZ , Jay-Z is doing 40 songs or more if he ever do a VERZUZ at Madison Square Garden. That man is not leaving no stone unturned in that VERZUZ
Screenshot_20210804-091413_Twitter.jpg

It not my imagination, It's the reality of what I've seen from other New York Rappers.
The LOX and Dipset did more than 20 songs a piece in their VERZUZ , Jay-Z is doing 40 songs or more if he ever do a VERZUZ at Madison Square Garden. That man is not leaving no stone unturned in that VERZUZ
View attachment 727293
But how do YOU know what Jay Z would do?

hence the word imagination

But how do YOU know what Jay Z would do?

hence the word imagination
You really think Jay-Z is only doing 20 tracks in a Verzuz
jay-z-laugh.gif

View attachment 727293

Yeah, if it's Jay and Nas or Jay and Busta. Folks really think they gonna get hit with.....

wrap-it-up.gif
....if they do more than 20 songs. niggas wanna hear ALL the hits.

Hell these live joints is basically a cheap or free ass concert.

Back