Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

You really think Jay-Z is only doing 20 tracks in a Verzuz
jay-z-laugh.gif
Idk I’m not Jay Z and neither are you LOL

These guys are showing up late as hell and so having to cut songs short. Plus the majority of the fanbases from these verzuz are 30+ and gotta get up in the morning because they’re doing these verzuz during the weekdays

I doubt 40 songs are played

Nah bruh…you can like who you like and not rock wit’ whoever…I’m waaay past that point in my life lol…but @Marc123 quote was Jay just be sayin’ shit that it don’t make sense…quotes a bar and says what does this even mean…then YOU quoted him sayin’ niggas gonna act like you ain’t ask this…my point was tha bar DEF makes sense…

Again I’m not here right make niggaz like Jay because niggaz is free to like who they want…but don’t act like tha nigga bars is on some Eminem gobbledegook shit
I fuck with some of Jay music but TO ME he’s nowhere near Nas level when it comes to this hip hop shit! At the end of the day it’s about preference and I think you’ll be surprised at the outcome…

Future got sons out here that takes his whole style. Who needs "quotables"?

🤣 Like I say, you don't gotta like it but you gotta understand it.

I don't like Drake at all, but I never would call this man wack when he help birthed an entire generation.

I turn half of Kanye verses off because he don't appeal to me, but the man ain't trash when he single handledly turned Hip Hop into legitimate Pop music and dethroned gangster rap.

The same people that be like, Future is trash, would've said Jazz music is just noise 🤣.
You compared future to Jazz
Fuck off

Muhfucka, YOU wildin.

vs.

Come back when you've read through it. TTT barely got 20 to play like that. B2M sitting on 25, 30 in the rotation.
the styles would clash.
Muscially they are too different and that difference would be drastic once on stage.
One is a band and the other are singers.

Aint fair to B2M they need to be up against someone more their speed... Like All 4 One or some shit.

Jodeci wouldn't even make it past vocal warm ups before one of them passes the fuck out

the styles would clash.
Muscially they are too different and that difference would be drastic once on stage.

Aint fair to B2M they need to be up against someone more their speed... Like All 4 One or some shit.

Jodeci wouldn't even make it past vocal warm ups before one of them passes the fuck out
Don't y'all get Samson started up in here! 🤣🤣

the styles would clash.

we jus seen that w/ Bone & 3 6

:hahaha:

Back