Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
she was right tho. A king or prince can go around doing a buncha bullshit and nobody thinks twice about it.. just the mention of her MAYBE doing some fuck shit and her rep is ruined forever. thats some bullshit
I think it's more cuz she did it before officially marrying. We expect kings and queens to be freaks, but girl sign the paperwork on the car first before you do donuts in the parking lot

she was right tho. A king or prince can go around doing a buncha bullshit and nobody thinks twice about it.. just the mention of her MAYBE doing some fuck shit and her rep is ruined forever. thats some bullshit
I mean a man's worth is in his provision. A woman's worth is in her body. Especially in medieval times

:shrug2:

That's not bullshit, it's biology. Men can fuck with little repercussions, women can't. Men also have to fight in wars, while women can sit on their ass and pout.

Turned out by her uncle.

She finna go out sad huh?

Another week more nastiness.

They discussed this in the behind the scenes clip they do after the show. The showrunners said that he stopped and left because he couldn't get hard

No they said he stopped and left because Rhanery was enjoying it and he lost control of the situation which he didn't like so he left.

Daemon is a wild ass dude. The shit he did with his niece was to fuck with his brother but also he knew with their conversation that Rhaera never wants to be married. So he knew that taking her down there and letting people know it was her that her rep would be ruined which meant all those high class dudes would stop their pursuit of trying to marry her.

She broke down though and is marrying who the king finally demanded that she marry. At the same time she got the advice from the Daemon that she needed. You marry for the duty and politics but once you're married you do whatever the fuck you want to do.

I don’t think he wanted to smash the princess, just make the #1 heir look bad. That scandal would ruin her political aspects.

It’s a lot of political layers this episode.
And if we're to believe him, he wants to be by his brother's side and look out for him/the fam. No better way to do that if he was married to rhae.

He wanted the throne. Had he married Rhaenerya he would have had a second throne built next to that one

And all the men would have immediately flocked to his word over hers

They would have been Ramsey and the hound master daughter

Looking back from ep 1 to where we are now and where we're headed....the saddest part about this for me is the death of rhae and alicent's friendship. Underneath all the palace intrigue is a story about the dangers of a deep patriarchal system. 2 girls who grew up together don't trust each other enough to let the guard down.

Rhae lying on her dead mama cuz she doesn't know if Alicent is someone she can confide in anymore. You can't even lean on ppl you shouldn't have to think twice about.

Same with daemon and viserys. But we got to see more of rhae and alicent's relationship so their downfall is sadder.

Looking back from ep 1 to where we are now and where we're headed....the saddest part about this for me is the death of rhae and alicent's friendship. Underneath all the palace intrigue is a story about the dangers of a deep patriarchal system. 2 girls who grew up together don't trust each other enough to let the guard down.

Rhae lying on her dead mama cuz she doesn't know if Alicent is someone she can confide in anymore. You can't even lean on ppl you shouldn't have to think twice about.

Same with daemon and viserys. But we got to see more of rhae and alicent's relationship so their downfall is sadder.

True, kind of hard to trust and confide in your friend who made the moves on, fucked and married your father behind your back. Rhaenera was also probably more hurt because she bucks her father on pushing her to marry men. Her friend wouldn't even do that concerning her father.

You're right that is wild to see and I just thought about it last episode cause they some real interaction again and you could tell their former friendship/sisterhood played a big part of it.

True, kind of hard to trust and confide in your friend who made the moves on, fucked and married your father behind your back. Rhaenera was also probably more hurt because she bucks her father on pushing her to marry men. Her friend wouldn't even do that concerning her father.

You're right that is wild to see and I just thought about it last episode cause they some real interaction again and you could tell their former friendship/sisterhood played a big part of it.
Right. That's why Alicent brought Rhae to the gods wood cuz thats where they used to kick it when they was young.

And I don't think rhae thinks alicent is a snake who would turn on her, but just that there's no way of telling what side some information will land on for alicent. As a girl who's now becoming a woman and learning how to be a queen, does alicent think of herself as rhae's best friend, viserys' wife or otto's daughter? So rhae has to keep what really went down in the brothel and in her bedroom to herself cuz she doesn't know who Alicent is loyal to.

Right. That's why Alicent brought Rhae to the gods wood cuz thats where they used to kick it when they was young.

And I don't think rhae thinks alicent is a snake who would turn on her, but just that there's no way of telling what side some information will land on for alicent. As a girl who's now becoming a woman and learning how to be a queen, does alicent think of herself as rhae's best friend, viserys' wife or otto's daughter? So rhae has to keep what really went down in the brothel and in her bedroom to herself cuz she doesn't know who Alicent is loyal to.

I don't think she views as a snake either. She just feels let down like damn you could've said something cause of who we were to each other.

The bold is all facts and great way to put it.

So I watched the shit after.. The inside the episode.

They were basically saying Damon didn't fuck Rhianna because he couldn't get it up..... So he didn't penetrate her.

But as I suspected she 100% fucked. JCole

Back