Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ultimately I think Damon WANTED to.. Because he knows that's a good way to the crown...

But because his niece legit was down with it, it freaked him out and he couldn't commit to it... But the whole process still fucked him up in the head.

Which is why the was so loopy when his brother confronted him. He was embarrassed to admit he went at the niece, and even more embarrassed that he couldn't get it up. So he's letting everybody think he fucked her.

Shit was nasty all around. Cuz she was definitely DTF. Cole caught that rebound just by being in the right place.

Pops has no idea she fucked Cole, that tea was for if she fucked Damon.

But to Rhianna point ... If she wanna fuck, she should have just been having an affair with Cole on the low the entire time.. No one would have really known if they was smart about it. And she wouldn't have been so hot in her ass for her uncle if she was getting drilled by the nigga Cole on the regular 🤷🏿‍♂️

2iurpr.jpg

How rhae slept after...

Almost being taken down by her uncle and enjoying it...
Proceeding to fuck the shit out criston cole like she been breaking niggas backs from time...
Tearfully swearing on her moms grave it ain't happen...
And getting ol boy fired as the hand to the king as a result.

Ultimately I think Damon WANTED to.. Because he knows that's a good way to the crown...

But because his niece legit was down with it, it freaked him out and he couldn't commit to it... But the whole process still fucked him up in the head.

Which is why the was so loopy when his brother confronted him. He was embarrassed to admit he went at the niece, and even more embarrassed that he couldn't get it up. So he's letting everybody think he fucked her.

Shit was nasty all around. Cuz she was definitely DTF. Cole caught that rebound just by being in the right place.

Pops has no idea she fucked Cole, that tea was for if she fucked Damon.

But to Rhianna point ... If she wanna fuck, she should have just been having an affair with Cole on the low the entire time.. No one would have really known if they was smart about it. And she wouldn't have been so hot in her ass for her uncle if she was getting drilled by the nigga Cole on the regular 🤷🏿‍♂️

Them Targs nasty bruh. them two had a connection from episode one looking back on it wit they nasty asses. I keep saying they intentionally showing that necklace he gave her for a reason

Them Targs nasty bruh. them two had a connection from episode one looking back on it wit they nasty asses. I keep saying they intentionally showing that necklace he gave her for a reason

Yeah daemon always look at her with this sad guilty look in his eyes from episode one. SMH.

So I watched the shit after.. The inside the episode.

They were basically saying Damon didn't fuck Rhianna because he couldn't get it up..... So he didn't penetrate her.

But as I suspected she 100% fucked. JCole
Kinda makes it seem like she been wanting to fuck daemon the whole time and she only wanted Criston as a means to an end. She likes Criston but dae dae gets the fire burning

She makes him freeze up

He was ready to kill everybody on the bridge and go to war with his brother until she rolled up and took the egg back

Another interesting thing about rhae and daemon is it showed how quickly she will give into her desires. That's one thing that bonds her and daemon. They do wtf they want. Opposed to Viserys who is so passive and won't make a decision until his hand is forced. #bars

Back