Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think his prior performance issues would lead you to think that was what happened here, but Iā€™m thinking he just didnā€™t want to go through with it. Maybe it was all an act from jump or maybe his conscious got him in the moment, idk.

Either way he didn't go all the way. I mean how far he went was bad enough, but these are nasty ass Targaryens we talking about.

I think he wanted to and just couldnt. If he actually went through with it his goal of antagonizing the king woulda been even more successful. He aint deny it when the king brought it up.. he wanted that narrative out there even if he aint pull it off.

He snatched that hat off her head for a reason so errbody would know they were down there together

5ebc63416bf8bf25dd65c069678f7b8b8f752db3.gifv

afd7b952f18eeca8e1d2575c8306068623661147.gifv

ed7655e5a53c6ea1f47b48f254a6f24f282a1134.gifv

bd098b3e3be6c3bba2b60450bb778aba3cf24544.gifv

9a65680207fb154e93797fb93f8ba8e9a555eb3d.gifv

1034fda91abf2c62f15b8a2b3df3fad3e6b4891f.gifv

lmao it was that shot of the princess laughing after he got called a cunt that sent him over the edge šŸ¤£

aight random thoughts time..

I have no idea why they would attack the young valeryion prince... ima just go with racism.

I might be trippin but I thought Daemon was a racist when he called his wife the bronze bitch.. I could be off but I dont trust these muhfuckas yo.

One of the many reasons I aint like Otto bitchass is cuz he told Corlys Valeryion when he was bringing up valid concerns... just cuz you at the table dont make you equal... but he been talking to the king like he was his equal from jump. Fuck these cacs yo lol

I think not smashing RiRi was actually part of a bigger plan. He wants a gradual corruption, if she breaks bad all at once, he may lose control of her himself.

Now if RiRi takes the plan B, she Is either lying about fucking her uncle, has to out her body guard on some Whitney Houston shit, or just hope she doesnā€™t get pregnant.

I think not smashing RiRi was actually part of a bigger plan. He wants a gradual corruption, if she breaks bad all at once, he may lose control of her himself.

Now if RiRi takes the plan B, she Is either lying about fucking her uncle, has to out her body guard on some Whitney Houston shit, or just hope she doesnā€™t get pregnant.

nahh that nigga punched the wall outa frustration lol that shit wasnt in his plan šŸ˜„

Back