Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
First off, LOL@ that little kid sending that dude to the iron throne in the sky for running his mouth too much

So I guess this is where the incest in house Targaryen started huh?

Man Viserys was putting in NO type of work with that young girl

Also Imma need HBO to come out with like a glizzy warning that flashes on the screen for a second before shlong comes into view. It was just like BAM! Meats on the screen
Targaryen's were sleeping with their siblings long before this show

335869d0aae6244a40db0157ec3ce0afd2cc3f40.gifv

11708eeed2ae1454fa53eceed59db2365ab80ab2.gifv

This my favorite episode thus far. Oooooo this was messy as hell. I love palace intrigue. And based off the preview for next ep, this ep is the start of where everything turns tf up.

Lot to unpack here. Did daemon take her to the skrip club on purpose so that she would get that reputation? Hmm

Viserys finally woke up to otto schemin bs but unfortunately otto happened to be mostly right on this one. But shout out to viserys for actually making big decisions. My nigga got rid of the hand, forced rhaenyra to marry and sent daemon away again all in the span of like 5 mins. King shit lol

Now my girl Rhae Rhae......my girl got caught slippin BAD. She played it off like a G to Alicent tho. That was fucked up but also smart to smash Criston. He had to go along with it regardless bc he serves her...but he can't tell nobody bc of his oath and it wouldn't be in her best interest so he wouldn't say shit even if he wanted to. Also peep how she was on top and took control while Alicent was on the bottom being passive.

Speaking of Alicent...I kinda fuck with her and I feel bad for her. She's religious so if rhae really was in her slut era, that's a betrayal and offensive to her. She's caught between tryna repair a relationship with her best friend and be a good wife, mother and daughter when this huge bombshell goes off.

Man...this show good af.

fuck up outa here Otto!

Daemon aint shit.. for all that trash he been talking about folks trying to manipulate the king he aint no better. He made it known shorty was down there in the brothels with him

Ayo I was just thinking I know that brothel stink like hell

Back