Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Episode was dope a little weird but Iā€™m glad he sent Hightower off. Daemon definitely going to try to get at his niece in the future. Ser Criston aint really try to turn her down.

Trying figure out who going to fight at the wedding banquet.

fuck up outa here Otto!

Daemon aint shit.. for all that trash he been talking about folks trying to manipulate the king he aint no better. He made it known shorty was down there in the brothels with him

And said he beat or at least did not deny

Episode was dope a little weird but Iā€™m glad he sent Hightower off. Daemon definitely going to try to get at his niece in the future. Ser Criston aint really try to turn her down.

Trying figure out who going to fight at the wedding banquet.

I think the Lannisters gonna pop off based on the preview

First off, LOL@ that little kid sending that dude to the iron throne in the sky for running his mouth too much

So I guess this is where the incest in house Targaryen started huh?

Man Viserys was putting in NO type of work with that young girl

Also Imma need HBO to come out with like a glizzy warning that flashes on the screen for a second before shlong comes into view. It was just like BAM! Meats on the screen

Enjoyed this episode more than I expected.

Once I ran the numbers, I was cool with the daemon/rhaenyra scene. Actress is 22, rhaenyra is 18/19 by now. Also the contrast of her having sex for pleasure, while Alicent is having sex out of duty was good.

Next week's ep is looking solid too.

Back