Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right but like would he have to officially redo the shit since he has a son now

thats prolly where the fuckery comes in. Since he already named her heir im assuming he would have to unname her and name the lil boy... Im guessing that frail ass nigga aint gonna get the chance to and errbody gonna go nuts

Rihanna lol

I aint read the book(s) so im really just wondering why my girl still pouring wine with no managerial duties yet. Is it cuz that's the way viserys has it or is it cuz rhae dont wana do shit since baby brother was born and she assumes the jig is up, or both?

I think cup bearer is close to the king so he trust her I think but donā€™t want her giving her opinion

Rihanna lol

I aint read the book(s) so im really just wondering why my girl still pouring wine with no managerial duties yet. Is it cuz that's the way viserys has it or is it cuz rhae dont wana do shit since baby brother was born and she assumes the jig is up, or both?
I mean, the heir canā€™t take over until the king dies. But yeah, on some real shitā€¦she definitely shouldnā€™t be the cup bearer any longer. Like after itā€™s made clear that sheā€™s gonna be queen, pouring niggas drinks should be a no go.

Last edited:
I mean, the heir canā€™t take over until the king dies. But yeah, one some real shitā€¦she definitely shouldnā€™t be the cup bearer any longer. Like after itā€™s made clear that sheā€™s gonna be queen, pouring niggas drinks should be a no go.
Fuckery is coming due to the son she's not getting that throne without anarchy starting lol

On some real shit, those GoT Lore videos on Youtube are dope. Gives you a lot of good information. Some of them shit s are as entertaining as actual GoT episodes. But they 100% spoil whatever topic is being talked about. Including the Dance of Dragons.

Facts. I remember when I was in wiki looking up King Robb this was like season 2 and found out he died before even reaching that point in the books. Spoiled the Martell dude getting skull crushed too

On some real shit, those GoT Lore videos on Youtube are dope. Gives you a lot of good information. Some of them shit s are as entertaining as actual GoT episodes. But they 100% spoil whatever topic is being talked about. Including the Dance of Dragons.

they COMPLETELY spoil shit with no regard to you or your feelings or your fuckin life

Whatā€™s crazy is as a kid I thought during Middle Ages kings had absolute power like everybody had to listen. But as I realize feudalism was about contracts and shit not just force. Like your Lords can just say no

Back